Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 wonder goals....but should have been more!!

+3
Topdawg
Bewar3them00n
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! Empty 2 wonder goals....but should have been more!!

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 pm

2 great strikes from Tevez and Aguero...but oh how i wish we were more clinical.....in behind them 3 times....only for poor touches to let us down.

Chris Foy? 10 yards away and books Tevez for a dive when his foot was clearly stood on????? WTF?

Then, on Aguero, if that was outside the box was a clear foul.

Can see Yaya coming on for Silva/Nasri in the 2nd half and Micah for Zabba.

Great first half....but more goals.....PLEASE!!!

I was in Bobby's ear! Embarassed posted at 15:20!!!

Last edited by blueboy on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! Empty Re: 2 wonder goals....but should have been more!!

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Job done! More goals granted!!!
One of the best performance away this season, under pressure from a decent Norwich side, under pressure to keep the pressure on UTD, we were clinical in our finishing ( are you watching Mario) fluid in our passing.
Clear penalty, that yellow should be rescinded, why he didn't book Holt for a dive too was bizzare....!!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

2 wonder goals....but should have been more!! Empty Re: 2 wonder goals....but should have been more!!

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Micah was unlucky...but do we have 2 maybe 3 goals of the season opportunity's?

Thought AJ's was an incredible move, Sergio's second, a run from the half way line...and finally Tevez's or Tevez and Aguero for his first?

All brilliant goals.....that's more like City....you keep playing it down Bobby...it's working! Wink

Oh...and ONH was all over here in the first half....suddenly disappeared somehow. Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:28 pm

i think he was polishing his telescope...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Topdawg wrote:i think he was polishing his telescope...

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:09 pm

I think he was trying to let the game flow. There was a lot of energy out there as both teams were up for it from start to finish (credit to Norwich, they kept coming and still looked dangerous to the end - if at the expense of security later on.) But I think he missed a few early on for both sides.

Could we have unleashed a power that's too much even for Superfoy to resist?
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Even Foy could not stop us today.The yellow on Tevez just shows how inept our top officials are.What with Clattenberg the clown and Foy ,we should be given the championship by default of the officials.
Surely there cannot be a player, apart from Messi,who is playing like Aguerro at the moment.All credit to Tevez for his goals, but Kun was immaculate today,definitely the MOM!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 pm

MINE TOO....CITY LEGEND IN THE MAKING!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:01 pm

I Saw the 1st goal before i had to set off to Gigg at 1pm for a meal (corporate do) and they had the friggin Semi-final on when i got there Sad . When it'd finished it got turned over to the Norwich/City game, but it was 5-1 then with 2mins left. Saw AJs goal and that's it upto now, but what a fantastic goal that was. Looking forward to MOTD in a short while.

Shakers won to confirm their League 1 status and City win 6-1 away to put a bit of pressure on the Rags........great day all round me thinks!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:53 pm

What a fucking disgrace Foy is, there was no players obstructing his view from 10 yards away and he not only turns down the penalty claim but books Tevez!!!! If Tevez had already been on a yellow he would have walked unfairly and the result could have been a whole lot different. You have to be sure when making these decisions and the TV coverage showed that the contact was clear and unmistakeable, the studs came down the front of his shin and onto his foot bringing him down. Maybe if our players react like the SKY 4 players when they push the officials about to get a decision their way we may get some justice. Actually, i'm glad City players have more class and just get on with it. Can yellow cards be rescinded? I thought it was only red cards.Suspect
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:22 pm

nowt can be done about the yella i'm afraid which is fucking stupid.

we saw from the semi final that refs just guess rather than being sure
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down