Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay?

+6
TMG
coolenglishbob
leopold
shakencity
Paulpowersleftfoot
Topdawg
10 posters

Go down

How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? Empty How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay?

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 am

A few months back we'd all have been glad to have seen he back of Tevez and would have snapped anyone's hand off at £20M even though we know he is worth much much more.

I'd have to say, even with his problems, he is easily worth £40M as he is a goal scorer and game changer.

Do I now want him to stay? Not sure but, let's be honest, he has been less problematic than balotelli and Carlos manages to not get sent off and always gives his all on the pitch.

If Tevez were to stay, something Mancini apparently suggested, then Mario should go and Guidetti should return from loan or sold for at least £15M.

I'd be happy enough with a forward line of Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko and Guidetti.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? Empty Re: How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay?

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:10 am

Aguero has scored at least twice in every league game he's started with Tevez
As much as he pissed me off by swanning off,cutting your nose off and getting shut should only be the way if we can't get him back in the fold.
It's clearly been a personality thing with him and Mancini,but if that can be ironed out we wouldn't need to be looking any further for reinforcements,but id still get shut of the Italian cunt who's done as much damage as Tevez in my opinion
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay? Empty Re: How much is Tevez worth now and could he stay?

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

we struggled in some games because tevez was away. we struggled in some games because aguero was injured.

we have lost games because balotelli was actually playing. which is worse?

we still have a very good squad and, on recent performances, we don't need to add much if tevez stays and balotelli goes.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 am

Tevez was on GMR this morning saying how pleased he was to be back, especially playing with Aguero, whether he still feels the same at the end of the season is another question.

With Tevez in the team, we have to admit we look a stronger and more purposeful team. I for one hope he's sorted his issues out, with both his family and MCFC and stays.

I'd rid of Balotelli as fast as we can and bring another forward in, maybe Higuain. Keep Dzeko, just for a different approach once in a while and as everyone else suggests, bring Guidetti back into the 1st team fold.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:15 am

den, i can't see us with dzeko, guidetti and one other striker. mancini won't go for 5 strikers and guidetti won't go for 5th choice striker.

if we can get someone top class, with height, then i'd let dzeko and balotelli go and keep guidetti.

dzeko and balotelli would command minimum £40M so that would be enough for cavanni or RVP.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 am

I never thought I'd say this. Six months ago, I wanted him to be gone for good. But after the last three games, I'm starting to reconsider. Yes, he may always be an arse, but if he keeps turning it on like that, maybe he should stay if he wants to.

I don't know. I've not been this ambivalent over a player in my life before.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:30 pm

One thing I have to agree with ,is , give Giudetti his chance.He has proven his worth in top class Dutch football and should be given a run.He would save the club millions and would be less trouble than Balotelli.
Surely Bobby must see that Balotelli is threatening the whole stability of the club,he is a prime liability and should go for everyones sake.Either that or Bobby should go Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Well it's great that there is now a big love fest for Tevez BUT remember he fucked off for several months & had he been playing all that time we probably would have won the league by now. He has a lot to answer for that. Whose to say if he were to stay that the same BS doesn't happen again

Im pleased that we are looking back to our best form again & Tevez is a big reason for that but it still doesn't hide the fact that he more than Balotelli (who everyone wants to get rid of) has ruined our chance of the PL title, not to mention other chances of silverware this season
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:03 pm

I have to agree with TMG's last comment....however, we can forgive....and we should if Tevez commits to City next season. He clearly loves playing with Aguero...and yes, where would we have been?

But also, let's not forget that Balotelli, although a good goal to game ratio, cost us £24m.......and even though Tevez would have helped no doubt, Balotelli has missed 'how many games this season through suspension?' - 8?

That's clearly unacceptable - especially when you have your top goalscorer out of the country.

Dzeko, though given few chances - hasn't really applied himself when he has been given recent opportunities - he's been woeful - and cost us £26m

So for £50m - these players just haven't applied themselves to the cause when they have had the opportunity - and in my mind....are equally responsible for our dip in form.

We lost Tevez - fair enough and he was solely to blame.....but if you have Aguero AND £50m worth of striking talent, you would really think that between the 2 of them, they could fill Tevez's boots - but they haven't.

I'm not sure he will stay - or whether Mancini really wants him to....but from today's papers - they reckon that last week, 'senior' players in the squad want him to stay - and they want rid of Balotelli....that may be the clincher if Tevez is mulling it over.

For me - Balotelli, though young will never change. He will be a wasted talent.

Dzeko - in spells looks ok.....if i said we could swap him for Cavanni or RVP right now.....would you? Of course you would...and there shows the difference in class between where he is and some others.

If he wants to stay - for me....sell Dzeko and Balotelli, and buy another top class striker - Cavanni for me, not RVP.

Guidetti - done well in Holland, but no guarantee he will transfer that form to the PL....but he wouldn't warrant a starting place IMO....so he will be in a squad that has to rotate - will he be happy with that? Probably not - remember - this kid has an ego as well!

If Tevez goes....definitely for nothing short of £40m+....with Balotelli/Dzeko another £20m.....£60m for 2 new strikers? Higuain and Cavanni we could get for £50m and would command less wages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2130228/Martin-Keown-Man-City-geniuses-ahead-game.html

Martin Keown's verdict sums it up.

Will this tragic incident finally make Mario grow up?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2130251/Mario-Balotelli-shocked-saddened-death-Piermario-Morosini.html
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Can't believe an Italian Player died along with the 96 in the Hillsboro' disaster and some Chelsea ignoramuses didn't observe the 1 minute silence. Disgusting.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 pm

sad reflection on a 6pm kick-off....The FA are partly responsible...this was called by both sets of fans prior to the game....all day drinking - 6pm kick off on a Sunday....THE FA ARE A FUCKING JOKE.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 am

Back to the Tevez issue, I hope he stays, he still has some amends to make up for his golf holiday next year, he needs to stay, rip the league to shreds with Aguero and Silva.
Stats show that Aguero plays poorer with MArio, because Mario takes his positions, while every other striker he's been fantastic, and his understanding with Silva and Tevez will take us to another level next season, he'll be scoring 30 prem goals next year ( he may even do it this year if they continue with this form)
If Tevez is happy, then I hope he stays, having Aguero and Zabba around will surely have an effect on him, and how much the team wants him back, says volumes, it's time he realised that it won't get any better than this for him.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:41 am

He might have as many assists from one game as Mario has had all season, but Tevez should be sold asap. Just as Mario with be a Cnut all his life...so will Tevez. I will never forgive him for his actions and i hope we are using this to put him in the shop window for the summer.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down