Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
carlos wants to stay EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
carlos wants to stay EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
carlos wants to stay EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
carlos wants to stay EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
carlos wants to stay EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
carlos wants to stay EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
carlos wants to stay EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
carlos wants to stay EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
carlos wants to stay EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
carlos wants to stay EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

carlos wants to stay

+4
Jordan
shakencity
AMillionDifferentPeople
Topdawg
8 posters

Go down

carlos wants to stay Empty carlos wants to stay

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:24 am

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

carlos wants to stay Empty Re: carlos wants to stay

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 am

how many personalities does that little prick have?? Cant believe he means that after all that has gone before. I'd sell him asap and get some money back, before he runs down his contract and walks away on a bosman and gets what he always wanted.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 am

I'd personally keep him Si, as we look a much better team with him in it. Let me put it this way, I'd be alot more inclined to get rid of Dickhead Balotelli and Dzeko before him. Just my opinion mate.

Don't think the club would ever let him run down his contract, he'd definately be sold if it wasn't extended/renewed.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:55 am

I'd sell them 2 first aswell Den, i just think tevez will do the same again in the summer so would rather get rid asap and avoid another repeat of this years scenario.

How long have we talked about tevez being a little twat, 2 years? and we are going over the same ground again. Forgive and forget is long gone, i'd prefer to win a load of trophies without him benefiting from it.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 am

I don't think we'd ever let this years scenario happen again tbh Si, but i do admit the possibility of another major sulk and subsequent disruption to the team is always there. Time will tell.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 am

Cant trust a single word that comes out of his mouth...

Dzeko is rubbish without ball suppliers...

Balotelli on his last chance and I think he knows it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 am

Is a club allowed to say 'We want you to change your agent'?

Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 pm

I think it's pretty nailed on that we all hated Tevez for what he did but i think we also have to admit that Mancini was not entirely blameless. Tevez is not the sharpest tool in the box and he has proven this with his inability to learn even the most basic English during the years he has worked in this country. He maintains that he refused to warm up again after already doing so only for Mancini to put on a defender. I can see his point albeit a daft one, the manager calls the shots but this did not constitue refusing to play or go onto the park. I think it was misunderstood by Mancini who reacted in anger and then spoke too soon to TV after the game before he had got the facts right and calmed down.

What happened after that was totally inexcusable by Tevez, going to Argentina without sanction by the club and refusing to return was simply wrong. How much of this was as a result of his nobhead advsor whose name i refuse to even speak we will never know but i suspect that he was manipulating Tevez in the hope of securing another profitable transfer and as i have said Tevez is not the brightest and easily manipulated by this leach.

He has now apologised and seems to be trying hard to earn forgiveness from the fans, i know he has a long way to go before that happens, a winner against the rags tonight would go a long way to healing the wounds but everyone deserves a second chance or so they say and i am willing to give him one, but only one, just my opinion. Rolling Eyes
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Thing is, MCM, he's had a few second chances. Two transfer requests and complaints about Manchester as a place to live pretty much burns right through his chances.

That said, he's a cracking player and we can't deny his ability on the field. It appears the other players are backing him as well, which on the face of it rules out any theories of disruption. He's done a stint with the reserves, which I never thought he'd do as I suspected he'd think that to be beneath him. And looking at his last couple of games, he's been a bit less selfish too.

I don't know... if he carries on like he is, then I'd be willing to keep him on, but it does concern me that this could all kick off again next season.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Well we have learned from the experience hopefully and if there should be any more shenanigans from him i hope we just get rid without dragging itout this time.

Meantime if he behaves and he gives us that extra bite up front which we seemed to have lost for a few crucial weeks before the West Brom game then i'm all for giving him a last chance.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm almost inclined to put up with what comes with him as long as he plays on the pitch. Unlike Balotelli with Tevez you know exactly what you are going to get. 110% on the pitch every time.

I say a full season on Kun and Tevez both playing and we will be immense. I know a lot of you will say we should have had that this season, but get the result tonight and we can put it all in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:59 pm

I'll tell you after tonight's game if I'm not too pissed or haven't killed myself !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:45 pm

IF......we were to win the league...he will want to stay - and we should extend his contract as an insurance policy.

IF.....we lose the title to United, he will want to go abroad.

Therein lies the issue...does he REALLY want to stay, or is it a possibility of a PL medal?

As mentioned, time will tell after tonight or the next 3 games.

You could argue that if we won the title - he'd cost another club a damn sight more than us losing the title and him staying, and finishing second again next season....whereby, he be 29/30.

28 years of age this summer - in his prime years...we could be asking the likes of Madrid for £50m if we won it.

It all depends..................the noise coming out of FIFA are that us and Chelsea are already on their radar...especially with possible summer transfer activity a given.

Maybe it's time to off-load once and for all.......as his interview with mcfc was an opportunity for him to re-iterate this stance, but I didn't hear anything like that.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2012/April/Carlos-Tevez-exclusive?play=1

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 pm

I ve decided to sit on the fence til after the Toon game !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down