Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike

+2
leopold
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike Empty get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike

Post by Topdawg Fri May 04, 2012 2:03 pm

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2012/May/Manchester-City-announce-Nike-kit-partnership

i believe umbro are paying about £26M a season, but not sure if the deal will change as umbro are owned by nike.

let's hope that nike will up the deal to over £30M a season
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike Empty Re: get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike

Post by leopold Fri May 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Aren't Nike doing the scum kit right now? I wonder if our deal will be at the expense of theirs?

Would piss myself laughing if it did...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike Empty Re: get you umbro stuff whilst it lasts...city sign deal with nike

Post by Topdawg Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 pm

scummy kit deal worth £30M a season. can't see them dropping them though
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri May 04, 2012 3:14 pm

the stick united get over nike who like to change kits every full moon will now be winging your way.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri May 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Wonder if Gary Cook is the intermediary?? Very Happy

I rather like the Umbro connection - Nike have produced some of the rags most awful kits. Look at this seasons....it's rank!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri May 04, 2012 8:33 pm

I really do hope they put the same level of thought into the kits, the UTD ones have been so average and non-desrcript, whereas the City ones have echoed the classics with Umbro, if we just get a blue version of UTD's there will be uproar, I hope the guys at Nike realise this?!!!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri May 04, 2012 10:25 pm

now i am confused.

i am sure i read last year that the umbro deal had been improved to £26M a year or so.

the telegraph report that the nike deal is 'only' worth £12M a year and utd are looking at getting £60M a year when they sign a new deal in 2015/16
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sat May 05, 2012 8:51 am

Why do you think Nike are desperate to be part of City now Dawg?...........because they know City are the big fish and future.

Therefore, can you really see the figures you state in your last paragraph ringing true mate. City WILL be getting mega-bucks!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat May 05, 2012 11:26 am

i can see what you;re saying den, but manure are still the global brand.

by the time our deal runs out with nike, we should be getting the really big mega bucks deal
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Rags got bloody 10m a season for their training tops !! It's all getting totally ridiculous. FFP my arse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down