Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Not Reading No More!!! EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Not Reading No More!!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Not Reading No More!!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Not Reading No More!!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Not Reading No More!!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Not Reading No More!!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Not Reading No More!!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Not Reading No More!!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Not Reading No More!!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Not Reading No More!!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Not Reading No More!!!

4 posters

Go down

Not Reading No More!!! Empty Not Reading No More!!!

Post by bellyblue Thu May 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Thats it not buying or reading anymore Crap written in the newspapers!! Bringing up items just to unsettle us before probably our biggest game..
Yaya wants to go back to Barca (in a few years)
Gary Cook sacking/resignation and Ned's Mum..yawn old news..
Joey Barton... what the hell??
Mark Hughes sacking...coming back to settle a score...Ex players
There's going to be much much more before Sunday, the media has been Baconfaces best way of getting his way to un-nerve his opponents for years and there at it again.
Well it's got me shitting it as every hour/minute it gets closer to the match.
Even the few Rag mates i have are at it.. Sunderland and the ex-scum players, the Ref Webb!
Buying the title...like they have never spent! 19..for gods sake!!
Cant wait for it to be over!! Never felt so nervous and excited at the same time including getting Married, having kids and Grandkids... Better get used to it i suppose!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Not Reading No More!!! Empty Re: Not Reading No More!!!

Post by Wensdi Thu May 10, 2012 9:03 pm

I've read all of that too BellyBlue - its just winding us up that's all. I expect if Hughes is coming back to settle a score and was sacked unethically - then Taggart better watch out for Ron Atkinson coming back to knife him in the night!!

Chin up Belly
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu May 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Both Hughes and Barton coming back to spoil our party?.........not a friggin cat in hells chance. Paddy Kenny's gonna be one busy lad come Sunday, i'm expecting a pan full and on-one's going to change my mind.

I get what you're saying here though belly, but i'm sure RM will keep calm and have the lads ready and raring to go come kick-off time. Keep the faith!!!!!!!!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu May 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Read it this morning.......and you know what? These comments were said exactly what was said after Yaya left Barca to join us. As was posted before on here (sorry, not sure who)......it seems that after Weds, when Yaya came out with how he wants to make history on more than one occasion with City.....we suddenly get regurgitated, reformed 'quotes' from Yaya.

The journalist/sub-editor who re-worked this story should be ashamed. 24 hours after he said - and i quote:

came to City to make history, and that is my first objective - to help make a successful football club, I want to win it for our fans who have been amazing towards me since the
first moment I arrived. In fact, from day one, their support made me even
more determined to give them something special back.

Last year, we won the FA Cup and we have to continue like that and next try to win our final match.

We know it's going to be tough, but I believe in this team, I believe in the players we have and we know we will have the same fantastic backing we’ve had all season from our fans.

The job is not done yet. We have to keep going because QPR need the points, but it would be amazing if we win. It is for occasions like this I came to City - to make history - and I hope I will make history at the weekend.”

Yaya was also keen to praise Roberto Mancini, who he believes is one of the best managers he’s worked under, adding: “Full credit to Mancini – he is an unbelievable boss.

He always believes in us and always tells us: 'Guys you have to believe in yourselves. The most important thing is you have to keep winning games and United can drop some points’ – and he was right.

Forty-four years is unbelievably long time to wait for another title - it is too many years and for the fans to wait. Now we have one game left and we have to deliver.

BUT IN THE SAME BREATH say he wants to leave at the drop of a hat - to join a team that has won nothing in La Liga or Europe, who's influential manager has resigned????

This just proves how inept the journo's are to dredged up and re-work this crap.

Funny how 'most' of the decent papers are not even picking up this story and running on the back of it.

Awful press, awful professionalism.

Yaya will score on Sunday and will become part of the legendary fabric of our transformation into a 'super-power' of European football.

Barca? who are they? Embarassed

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down