Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptyToday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us??

+5
Topdawg
shakencity
worldleaderpretend
leopold
blueboy
9 posters

Go down

Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? Empty Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us??

Post by blueboy Sun May 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Jesus! I've never shouted at a TV more in my life....we were very poor in attack, and considering we had 75% of possession ...it was poor.

BUT...................the one thing that has changed with our team...is that they NEVER give up.

Aguero was average all game......but when, just when, you need a bit of class....he popped up with what was the goal that clinched us our 1st title in 44 years!!!

I had family over for dinner to watch the match.....after they scored the second.....due to my language, i had to go and light the bbq........that's how angry i was and couldn't watch us lose it!

Suddenly.......Dzeko scored and my boys went wild...i rushed in, thinking maybe Sunderland could equalise.........then they said United's game had finished.....off back to the bbq....

"rooooaaaarrrrrr"....i ran in like some stupid kid.

From there on in.......the tears ran and ran...........still cannot believe it.

I'm proud...emotional, nostalgic, thankful......that's all i can say........""""""""BLUE MOOOON"""""""
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? Empty Re: Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us??

Post by leopold Sun May 13, 2012 7:42 pm

I wouldn't have minded the luxury of a barbecue to distract me. I had to sit there, head in hands in utter disbelief that we were about to lose our first league game at home to a 10 man team that couldn't win a one man raffle on the road. And what a game to do it in. And all those crosses into the box that weren't working were so frustrating.

And then in the space of two minutes I'm jumping up and down and hugging everyone within reach. What a weird sport we enjoy...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us?? Empty Re: Only just stopped crying......why do they do it to us??

Post by blueboy Sun May 13, 2012 7:58 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17973148

Check out Cisse hugging Nasri in the final BBC clip!!!

Brilliant to see that wanker Phil Jones' face when they heard we'd scored!!!!

Rooney..........the gutted look said it all...."why the fuck did i stay?"

Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by worldleaderpretend Sun May 13, 2012 9:04 pm

I was watching at home in Dublin and went from absolute desolation to leaping around the room with my three daughters who were screaming at the top of their voices . What a f'king game, what a season, what a team. I sent someone a text at 4.51 which just said 'Devastated' . 7 minutes later I felt like I'd won the Lottery. Football maybe a fickle mistress but you gotta keep going back for more:cheers: .
worldleaderpretend
worldleaderpretend
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun May 13, 2012 9:20 pm

That's the City way isn't it blue?

Nothing's ever done the way we'd hope it would be.

Think we all felt the same today, never did we ever think we were gonna win in that 2nd half except when Dzeko scored and somehow we had that belief again. Sergio did kak all for 93minutes, then bang, he pops in the winner. He is a legend already that lad!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 pm

i went to do the ironing with 5 mins to go. i thought about gillingham and how lightening couldn't strike twice.

i was also thinking about all those city tops i'd bought this season and how long before i could start wearing them in the gym again.

i ironed myself a non city top to take the kids out to the park in - there was no way we were heading to the eiffel tower and champs elysee tonight.

my father in law rang and i thought the game must have finished and he would be offering his commiserations. i didn't take his call.

then my mother rang. i sat at the computer whilst talking to her and logged onto the bbc website to see the headline that city had won the premier league. i thought some arse had done a typo.

i am still dizzy with disbelief and delight.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by volleyballissport Mon May 14, 2012 12:02 am

At least you've stopped crying now Dawg!

Just praying that the crying doesn't go on as long as the hoping for the next title did, haven't got a bloody clue how we're going to improve on that - well not for drama and tension and a complete rollercoaster of emotions - wouldn't be City if we'd done it any other way and that's why we love them. I am still in a state of shock.

But please, next year, can we have it sewn up by March ??? sunny
volleyballissport
volleyballissport
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon May 14, 2012 1:04 am

I watched it in a pub full of RAG scum and QPR fans
I was so miserable but my bird - a Spuds fan said have faith u will get back into it and with disbelief I watched !!!!!! And it happened !!!
I have never kissed so many complete strangers in my life & ran up to this massive fat bastard Rag with no fear saying FUCK YOU !!!!!

Get in !!! What an amazing match /Day !!!!!!!
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon May 14, 2012 3:13 am

All the life is drained out of me. Feel like a wet rag (pardon the pun). Can't ever do it in style can we. Well done Sergio and Balotelli for the winner - but let's give Edin a clap for the header.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon May 14, 2012 10:12 am

by the time i'd got home from the perth supportes club with my daughter it was 1.00am it took me about 2 hours to get to sleep then up at 7.00 for work. It has been a horrible day as i really have not had the chance to fully celebrate. Tonight spent in front of the tv watching the game plus all the interviews. Best moment about last night was seeing my 13 year old daughter crying with happiness saying now i really know why we love city so much
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down