Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!!

+5
Topdawg
shakencity
Wensdi
Bewar3them00n
blueboy
9 posters

Go down

Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! Empty Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!!

Post by blueboy Thu May 24, 2012 4:57 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2149252/Euro-2012-Glen-Johnson-injury-scare-England-train-Manchester.html

All because the ONLY player you didn't call personally to tell them they were in the reserve squad - was Micah himself. Serves you right you complete nob-jockey..

Jones or Milner could deputise??? WTF must Micah think????
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! Empty Re: Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!!

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu May 24, 2012 5:02 pm

MASSIVE, MASSIVE OVERSIGHT.. Micah has scored more goals than half the England team this season, shame Neville wasn't in the job before Hodgson picked the team, he surely would have urged him to be selected
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!! Empty Re: Woy - 2 weeks in the job and you've already F88ked up!!

Post by blueboy Thu May 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Beware - what the fuck did we expect from a very average manager?

A change in thinking????? Players in form??? Evil or Very Mad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Wonder if Neville will be the natural successor to Woy (at some later date).

Nice shot of Gerrard and that hamster in his shorts:oops:
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu May 24, 2012 9:39 pm

I really hope he's out of the Championships altogether, as he's CRAP. I'd honestly rather play 3-5-2, than have that prick in the team Mad .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu May 24, 2012 9:48 pm

if we do badly and the defence is shite, i really hope micah tells roy to fucking do one if he comes arse licking next season
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu May 24, 2012 9:52 pm

That'd be admitting he was wrong to leave him out in the 1st place though Dawg, can't see it happening mate.

Would be funny if Micah did say that though.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Wensdi wrote:Wonder if Neville will be the natural successor to Woy (at some later date).

Nice shot of Gerrard and that hamster in his shorts:oops:

New title to your 1st Bluey somewhere there Wensdi??? Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat May 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Just watching England training at the Etihad....
Why is Adam Johnson on the pitch training with them if he's not in the squad?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat May 26, 2012 1:30 pm

AJ is one of the standbys - i hope roy can see first hand that he is far better that downing
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Sat May 26, 2012 5:38 pm

This decision has gelson fernandes mk2 written all over it. Some international Class winger is going to have Jones for breakfast. At least Woy is helping to hammer another nail of self doubt into the rag empire.
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat May 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Jones is looking completely shite tonight. Andy Carroll is a better defender, frankly
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat May 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Awful England display all round, apart from Lescott, Baines Jagielka, mediocre opposition made us look weak in the 2nd half. What Roy sees in Downing I do not know? well, they say expectations are low, they certainly are! maybe I'm being harsh, 1st game and all...... but missing creativity in the centre and wings, too many stray passes
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 am

Downing......(FFS), is this really the best we've got to offer out wide?

Jones, terrible game but did we expect any better.

Kelly and Henderson, real game changers these 2 Roy Rolling Eyes

AJ on in 85th min, was it really worth it Roy?

Not very hopeful for the Euros at all.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun May 27, 2012 10:19 am

i did put the match on, but only after AJ came on...didn't see anything to impress me and make me want to watch england in the euros
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun May 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Didn't see the game at all...went to see a band in a local community hall....fucking brilliant they were - all the old Led, Stones, Morrison, Wonder classics....brilliant!!

England are just pathetic - but what did we all expect when we saw Woy's initial pick, then his second pick...then last night's team???

The guy's a blundering idiot.....never managed at the highest level (sorry, Liverpool, but fucked off after 6 months for not being good enough), yet deemed good enough for England???? Sort of says it all.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Sun May 27, 2012 5:28 pm

The England performance was very forgettable,and Jones really is not in the same class as Richards.Putting Johnson on for the final five minutes was a joke ,what did he expect of him?
France are putting the noise out that they will murder us,and on this performance they probably will,unless Roy gets his head sorted out.I do not particularly like saying it ,but he should pay more attention to Neville Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun May 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Woy has done well wi mediocre teams so he should do well with England.
Very lacklustre performance which does nothing for the confidence

Downing is at best a championship player
Walcott is just turd
Carroll will never be a decent international as long as I have a hole in my ass
Henderson, Green, Kelly now ur just taking the piss

Take Micah & Johnson 4 a start and there has to be others better than the toss I saw last nite
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun May 27, 2012 7:43 pm

He really must have the hump with City, that's the only reason I can see that he's gone for Downing and Johnson over AJ and Micah, Downing has had so many shots and crosses this season, not scored and not even had a friggin' assist FFS? surely they analyse stats and data? AJ has scored a few corkers this season, precision, power and accuracy, plenty of assists, and made an impact when he's come on... and if you look at his England form, he's scored a few in his brief appearances too!
Same for Micah, they can both link up down the right, Micah has made some important assists during the season too 5 assists one goal, that's more than Downing whose a midfielder ! AJ 6 goals 2 assists....
I rest my case
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Steady on lads! He's played mainly his fringe players in a game that doesn't matter, to see what he's got in reserve if/when his first 11 stumble. Why the hell else would he leave Little Joe on the bench?

Plus, we won in Oslo for the first time since 1966.

As for Roy's credentials, he took the Swiss national side to their first major International tournament in 60 years or so, so he's not exactly crap.

It's one friendly international game of little importance, they did the job and won the game. He's been in the job a week, FFS, let's give him a chance!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 pm

I know it's just a friendly, and we won... Just, I'm talking about the squad, the fact that AJ and Micah, both part of a title winning team, have missed out, when lesser players who have either underperformed, or not been any better to suggest selection, have got the nod.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon May 28, 2012 5:30 pm

I'll give you that, Beware. Micah should be in over Jones. And Downing?? Please!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon May 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Yeah we won, but apart from the 1st 15 minutes we were utter garbage against a very poor national team.

I'm all for giving him a chance too Lee but he does himself no favours with the players he picks and sebsequently brings on.

Barry's not going now, so who does he replace him with.....a CB, hardly like for like. That just about sums him up, but if we do go on to do well i'll be the 1st to hold my hands up, but don't hold your breath.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue May 29, 2012 6:22 am

if we do well, we'll have been lucky.

greece and denmark have won it before and they got very lucky.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Cahill is now out of Euro 2012 so who does Woy bring in ? Martin Kelly
WTF !!!!

That's 6 players from a team who came 8th in the PL ! 37 points off the top 2

Now I hate Pug with a vengeance but surely he should go ahead of Kelly
Micah would have been better cover also as he can play CB or RB

This squad has to be the worst squad I can ever remember
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:15 pm

i am surprised that joe got the call up rather than liverpool's 4th choice keeper...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:37 am

Spearing and Shelby....and that'll be a clean sweep of English players at Liverpool...........fucking woeful.

Micah, Rio and Carrick must all be sat there thinking - WTF!

It really is a fuck up of the highest order.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:34 am

I hate Pug too but this is just a nonesense. Hodgson really is becoming a knob of the highest order.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:38 am

The more you find out, the worse it gets! All it would've taken was a phone call by Roy himself to Micah, and he'd be on the plane, to be honest, I dont blame Micah for going on holiday to get over it, from the elation of helping win the prem in his most consistant season, to being snubbed AGAIN by an England manager. I'm losing all respect for Hodgson now, I hope England get hammered at the Euros, but with royston set up it's Greece all over again..ZZZZZzzzzzzz
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:47 pm

i agree with you bewar, just didn't want to be the first to say it.

hodgson seems to have really fucked this up
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down