Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!!

5 posters

Go down

Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! Empty Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!!

Post by blueboy Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2153363/Alex-Ferguson-promises-United-fans-dramatic-fight-regain-title-seasons-come.html

Dear oh dear.......he promises a heart attack. Nice bit of advertising language that - especially after the Muamba incident! Evil or Very Mad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! Empty Re: Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!!

Post by Topdawg Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 pm

maybe it's a premonition...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!! Empty Re: Ticket Sales Plea........by Taggert!!

Post by shakencity Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 am

"'There is no club in the world who can create the drama that we created"

And here's me thinking it was City that created the drama last season.

My neighbour got his season ticket renewal through for Utd, he said it'd gone up again to over £950 (£54/game he said).......so you can see why Fergie coming out with this crap now, as he's one of many supporters i suspect are considering renewing.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 am

Just had to put your bullshit right, Uniteds ST prices have been frozen again, Citys have gone up.

Carry on with your bullshit.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 am

Oi knobrot, i'm not spouting bullshit.....i'm only go off what i've been told. How the frig do i know what your ST prices are.

Thought you weren't coming back anyway, we all knew that you were the one bullshitting Newton Laughing Laughing Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 am

herpes just couldn't keep away....

so city's season ticket prices have gone up by a few quid. what's an extra £30-£40 quid to see the drama that CITY created last season. Utd, to their credit, were bit part players.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm

We both blew leads in the run-in but it was City that created the excitement by scoring 2 late goals to snatch victory from the rags grasp with seconds to go. How did the rags create the exciting finish again?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 pm

LOLOLOLOL Very Happy

Fantastic article blueboy! You managed to pull the RWC out of exile! So funny... haven't even read what he had to say... brilliant...

Fergy losing it proper... have you seen their DHL advert? at the end the slogan is "beasue we always deliver!" even they are taking the mick! More like we deliver fuckall! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:20 am

it's like Juventus syndrome. They had a couple of titles taken away due to match fixing. When they won the league this season, they conveniently ignored that fact and counted it as if nothing happened.

Maybe utd think, in their own small minded world, that they didn't really lose the title...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down