Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Silva boo hooing!........but is he? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Silva boo hooing!........but is he?

5 posters

Go down

Silva boo hooing!........but is he? Empty Silva boo hooing!........but is he?

Post by shakencity Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:37 am

Apparently Mr Silva's spitting his dummy out because Senors Tevez and Toure are being paid more. He wants to be paid in line with the clubs top earners......after Sundays performance i'd put him on YTS wages, but that's a different issue.

Personally, i reckon it's all a load of papertalk S**t. I think it's a case of the scummy Rags lost, so let's make up a headline that puts City down to deflect the attention.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2191142/David-Silva-leave-Manchester-City.html#ixzz247tjvQzD

Another headline was: Di Rossi wants to stay at Roma and is holding a press conference today stating the fact he doesn't want to come to the PL (City in other words).............And?..........i for one won't be sulking about that news.

Last edited by shakencity on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Silva boo hooing!........but is he? Empty Re: Silva boo hooing!........but is he?

Post by Topdawg Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 am

i'd still rather we kept NDJ than went for di rossi. no brainer in my book. Nige is younger, already shown what he can do in the prem and no massive transfer fee.

why sell NDJ for £8M and buy di rossi for upwards of £25M?

i can understand silva wanting more money, but he should accept that moneybags city have moved on. so has everyone else. you won't be getting many 200k per week deals anywhere these days (obviously the odd exception) so he should take whatever city offer him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Silva boo hooing!........but is he? Empty Re: Silva boo hooing!........but is he?

Post by shakencity Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 am

The problem may well lie with NDJs slimy agent though Dawg. With the arrival of Rodwell, he'll probably be whispering in his ear 24/7 that he's better off playing somewhere else and getting more game time (which is fair enough i guess).

Personally, i think his time at City could well be up now and to be honest i'm not all that bothered. We may miss him in odd away games in Europe but not in the home games and certianly not in any of the PL games.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:17 am

NDJ was always a gonner in my book because of the Kia Ora factor.

Carlos The Jackal seems to be less under his puppet strings these days but I still think the overriding "stay" factor for Tevez now is because Sergio seems very happy in Manchester.

Its funny though reading the rag comments on ja606, some saying the season is over!! FFS they are just such jokers.

On another note though, am working away in Peterborough and was in local tesco last night. Saw 2 kids in footy strips, different families, but both in City kits. We are going to have to put up with the glory hunters more and more.

Although our Peterborough depot is full of glory hunting rags fans, so there will be plenty of banter a flying this afternoon when I "pop" in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

dropped my lads off at the playgroup this morning. little lad sat there, probably 5 years old, in a rag top. he didn't recognise the crest of the champions on my t-shirt as i thrust it into his face.

there are more and more kids everywhere supporting city though. we have to accept it will happen, i even encourage it to happen by giving city shirts as presents to my french relatives and bags and stuff to the kids i teach.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:52 pm

blistering. Is it not natural for little kids who follow football to adopt teams especially if their home town team is not quite as illustrious as a premier team. I was born and bred in Brighton, I had no affiliation with Manchester except for the fact my old man who was also from Brighton went to uni there. After he left home and i started getting into football I adopted city as my team, they had just won the 2nd div in 65,66 season and I liked the colours they wore. Brighton were 4th division then still went to watch them but city were and always will be my #1.

Embrace the so called glory hunters as they will be the ones who continue to support City long after we have gone. They will be the one's buying the kits and putting the money into city of the future.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:58 pm

If I do get another shirt, it'll be the new away, very classy, much better than the new home one, still it's better than the bloody table cloth United have! I'll wait til they hit the sales later in the season tho', got to pay for an impulse buy of a new ipad when I was in the Apple store getting my iphone replaced!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm not a fan of the new away kit myself. Somehow maroon doesn't sit right with me as a City colour and I can't explain why. I quite like the home one, though, I think it's quite smart. And at least it doesn't look like a J cloth, which is what we could've had if we'd switched to Nike a season earlier.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down