Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
It feels like wiping shit from your shoe EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

It feels like wiping shit from your shoe

5 posters

Go down

It feels like wiping shit from your shoe Empty It feels like wiping shit from your shoe

Post by Topdawg Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

It feels like wiping shit from your shoe Empty Re: It feels like wiping shit from your shoe

Post by leopold Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:39 pm

But we're still paying half his wages AND we've sold him for less than we were asking for. It feels like I've wiped the shit from my shoes with my favourite shirt: I've got clean shoes, but it's at a high price.

Still, on the plus side, we've cut £80k a week from the wage bill and pulled in another five mill, plus we'll have the utter, unadulterated joy of watching him pull the same stunt on the spuds when he gets pissed off with AVB's management technique.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

It feels like wiping shit from your shoe Empty Re: It feels like wiping shit from your shoe

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 pm

I hope that part of the deal is he can't play against us! we are paying more of his wage than Spuds are.

Complete farce. Mark Hughes you c0ck!

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:41 pm

If it isn't, then I'd start worrying that our legal team might not be up to the challenge of thwarting Pratini and his "Let's kick the new money out of the game*" plan.

* Except PSG.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 am

As far as i can see, the only difference from last seasons loan deal is the £5m fee. Is it really worth it?

Out of pure spite towards the Spuds, imo we should have kept hold of him. They and Adebayor must be pissing themselves at us with this deal.

Why the fuck are we still paying £95k a week for him to ply his services at WHL?...........utter bollocks! I'd honestly rather have kept him and made him play for the EDS/YTS/reserves/U10/U11/U12, etc, etc,in the hope he goes on strike and then sue him for breach of contract. Then let his contract run its course (unless he buys it out) and watch with delight as he struggles to find anyone stupid enough again to give him wages anywhere near what he's asking for.

This deal is shit!!!!!!!!!Mad Mad Mad
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 am

Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:12 am

No, you've not Rich.

Instead of us paying part of his wages, he's been "compensated" for his wage reduction (£4m).

Good riddance......i feel a bit calmer now Wink .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:51 pm

leopold if todays gossip is true!!!! I know pinch of salt etc etc it won't only be psg overspending. Two more chelsea targets cavani & Schurrle from leverkusen fees quoted as 35mil & 23.5 mil respectively taking their summer spending to 125 mil how are they going to comply. winning the champs league has its bonuses but not that much surely.They have hardly sold any one either to offset their spending. Drogba & Bosingwa released kalou a freebie i think. probably a few more i have forgotten to.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 pm

champs league worth about £52M which isn't too much more than they'd normally get (about £20M qualifying out of group stages).

certainly won;t pay for what they've been buying.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down