Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Mancini and the Sheikh EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mancini and the Sheikh

2 posters

Go down

Mancini and the Sheikh Empty Mancini and the Sheikh

Post by blueboy Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 am

Obviously, after last nights result, there will be the usual rumour mill turning into action.

However, IMO, with Mourinho wanting to come back to the PL and stating he isn't going to wait for Taggert to retire and Pep still in the wings..........I think if Mancini doesn't get us through the group stage - he'll be off.

Just listened to Matt Scott from the Telegraph saying that the owners are waiting for one slip up - then they have the excuse to sack him - as they think he has took us as far as he could - "from the usual source etc etc"

I've been really surprised with the way he has taken a winning formula and basically threw it up in the air and gone with the constant tinkering that he has......which has created this uncertainty in our defence and with 2 new DFM's - the CL is no time to be messing with the first 11.

Glad Dzeko got a run out, even though he didn't do a great deal - but if there was ever a game for Tevez - that was it..........but Kolorov instead???

Mancini looks completely lost IMO.

Last edited by blueboy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Mancini and the Sheikh Empty Re: Mancini and the Sheikh

Post by shakencity Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 am

I said at the start of last season that Mancini's been told by the big cheeses that the CL is the priority, as they want "Manchester City" to be a global brand. I guess you could argue that going out of the group stage with 10pts was unlucky but we didn't really excel in the Europa League following that did we. However, luckily for Mancini we ended up winning the PL, which more or less probably saved him.

Despite the disappointment of the European adventure last season, i personally was made up with winning the PL and the way we played throughout the season.........we were a joy to watch imo. Unfortunately for Mancini our owners want more and if we do fail to qualify from the group stages this time round, he could well be called into Sheikh Mansours office for a little chat.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down