Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptyWed May 08, 2024 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour

+7
Topdawg
shakencity
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Moonchester
Bewar3them00n
Paulpowersleftfoot
blueboy
11 posters

Go down

Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour Empty Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:42 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour Empty Re: Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:11 am

Don't forget to set your alarm an hour early tomorrow so you can hate the bastards for a bit longer Very Happy
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour Empty Re: Taggert vs Mancini.............vile vs humour

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 am

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:Don't forget to set your alarm an hour early tomorrow so you can hate the bastards for a bit longer Very Happy

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:31 am

Is it me, or does anybody else think we could give them a good stuffing?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 am

love it//
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Pahahahahahaaaaa! People in glass houses shouldn't open themselves up to easy shots!

Bobby didn't even need to try on that one - same thought/response occurred to me this morning almost as soon as I heard the P*ss-can's bluster. I'd much rather no-one got penalties they shouldn't than compete in the diving lottery - especially now that lot are so desperate they'll resort to anything, anyhow (which they always have done anyway).

Bewar3, have had a sneaky feeling like that myself - but think it would be more likely if Milner was starting. Our strength is to start solidly and not concede. Frustrate the opposition and feel out their weak spots. Then we know where to hit them and go for the throat before they can reorganise and deal with it.

Shock and awe similar to the Charity Shield v Chelsea and those two quick ones against Wigan.

Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:06 am

Can't see it after last week Bewar3, but we live in hope Wink . I'd happily settle for a scrappy 1-0 tbh.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:43 pm

purple nose says they absolutely deserved the win!!!

you only had 3 fucking shots all game.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Topdawg wrote:purple nose says they absolutely deserved the win!!!

you only had 3 fucking shots all game.

4 Laughing (the one that got away, the offside one that wasn't, remember?)

"were the pride of manchester" Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:11 pm

"were the pride of manchester"

Possibly so you illiterate cunt,we're the pride of Manchester now.
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 am

No he was dead right PPLF - "They were the pride of Manchester". Ha ha
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:12 am

I see the old scrote is back!

He really is like thrush - an irritating twat.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:25 pm

I thought RWC wasn't ever coming back here? Seems his word is as reliable as that of old purple nose.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down