Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling

+9
Jordan
coolenglishbob
skyblueoz
leopold
shakencity
ONH
Wensdi
Bewar3them00n
blueboy
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling Empty Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:23 pm

And what is the difference between his tackle and Kompany's? I'll tell you....nothing other than the fact that Scholes never got anywhere near the ball, dived in with intent and made sure his left foot was left at knee height to hurt the player. What will happen? Fuck all. It'll be down to "that's just Paul Scholes"...."the ref didn't see it like their hand ball"........it's about time that little ginger c@nt is brought to task... He's a dirty little bastard that knows exactly what he is doing!!! Fuck this whole idea that he is the model pro....dirtiest fucker to grace the field since that other thug Keane.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling Empty Re: Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Didn't see it, rather not waste 2hrs of my life watching United
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling Empty Re: Scholes....and his usual sh&te tackling

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Not one comment made by the commentators nor the panel in the studio! Fucking awful tackle...that got him a yellow, that should've been a straight red! Wasn't really watching the game, just saw it on the tv as the tackle happened when I switched over from the Arsenal game.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:52 am

Couldn't bear to watch them BlueBoy - but I did watch 2 well earned goals from Southampton:)
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:09 am

blueboy wrote:And what is the difference between his tackle and Kompany's? I'll tell you....nothing other than the fact that Scholes never got anywhere near the ball, dived in with intent and made sure his left foot was left at knee height to hurt the player. What will happen? Fuck all. It'll be down to "that's just Paul Scholes"...."the ref didn't see it like their hand ball"........it's about time that little ginger c@nt is brought to task... He's a dirty little bastard that knows exactly what he is doing!!! Fuck this whole idea that he is the model pro....dirtiest fucker to grace the field since that other thug Keane.

local lad & a United legend Twisted Evil

glad to see your watching United by the way Cool

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 am

I watched them on and off with the snooker blue (well it was either that or Gok with the girls) and you're bang on blue.
It was an awful challenge but one we've come to expect from Scholes, it's even worse in slow motion....the exact opposite to Vinnys challenge. Can you imagine the clamour around the ref from Rag players if that would have happened against one of their players....they'd have been red carded at OT that's for sure.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 am

shakencity wrote:I watched them on and off with the snooker blue (well it was either that or Gok with the girls) and you're bang on blue.
It was an awful challenge but one we've come to expect from Scholes, it's even worse in slow motion....the exact opposite to Vinnys challenge. Can you imagine the clamour around the ref from Rag players if that would have happened against one of their players....they'd have been red carded at OT that's for sure.

Big Sam sort of summed it up...."anywhere but here...."
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 am

It was the same with the penalty incidents too, one given for Utd but the same incident not given for West Ham......handball by Rafael (i think). Nothing changes at OT!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21054298

Last edited by shakencity on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Getting confirmation of cheating Rags)
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 am

Hardly surprising. The FA seem to be in someone's pockets, that's for sure. Maybe Sky's increased payments for TV rights have made them insist that the salford cheaty bastards get to cheat even more.

Rags seem to think Scholes is a legend, but like Cantona, Hughes and Keane, they're just overpaid louts who use brute force instead of skill. I'm glad our legends consist entirely of players who actually play football with skill instead of elbowing players in the face and then haranguing the ref to get perfectly sound challenges go punished with instant dismissals.

I do hope they win nothing again this season. If they do win anything, it'll be because they've cheated again and a win by cheating is a hollow victory.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:19 pm

I bet he is banned from tackling in training!!!!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Maybe we should put Mario up against him in training, let them kick the crap out of each other Twisted Evil

My money's on Mario.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Hardly surprising. The FA seem to be in someone's pockets, that's for sure. Maybe Sky's increased payments for TV rights have made them insist that the salford cheaty bastards get to cheat even more.

Rags seem to think Scholes is a legend, but like Cantona, Hughes and Keane, they're just overpaid louts who use brute force instead of skill. I'm glad our legends consist entirely of players who actually play football with skill instead of elbowing players in the face and then haranguing the ref to get perfectly sound challenges go punished with instant dismissals.

I do hope they win nothing again this season. If they do win anything, it'll be because they've cheated again and a win by cheating is a hollow victory.

I hope thats a wind up, if its not you need help.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Prawn munchers taking pictures of dirty ginger bastards and jug eared Scouse gobshites while people from Surrey and Dublin tune in on Sky to watch them cheat their way to victory.

This rhetoric bullshit is a doddle. No wonder ONH does it so often, it requires no thought or personal opinion at all!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:24 pm

leopold wrote:Prawn munchers taking pictures of dirty ginger bastards and jug eared Scouse gobshites while people from Surrey and Dublin tune in on Sky to watch them cheat their way to victory.

This rhetoric bullshit is a doddle. No wonder ONH does it so often, it requires no thought or personal opinion at all!

yep you need help Rolling Eyes

how funny is it on here, most of you are part time armchair supporters who dont come or live in Manchester or even this country for that matter, yet all you do is go on & on about United, love it Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 pm

ONH wrote:how funny is it on here, most of you are part time armchair supporters who dont come or live in Manchester or even this country for that matter, yet all you do is go on & on about United, love it Razz

I know it annoys some people when our resident rag gobshite gets quoted, but I had to do it with this comment, I felt the level of irony would give us all a good laugh!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:37 pm

leopold wrote:
ONH wrote:how funny is it on here, most of you are part time armchair supporters who dont come or live in Manchester or even this country for that matter, yet all you do is go on & on about United, love it Razz

I know it annoys some people when our resident rag gobshite gets quoted, but I had to do it with this comment, I felt the level of irony would give us all a good laugh!

not many on here go or come from Manchester but carry on, your funny Laughing

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm

ONH wrote:
leopold wrote:

not many on here go or come from Manchester but carry on, your funny Laughing

You base all of your posts of the following criteria:

1) BMF members don't live in Manchester
2) BMF members don't go to games
3) United's history
4) City's gap-closing expenditure
5) Our 'bitterness'

It'd be a nice change, seen as you cried last season and during the summer that as we all wanted you gone...you'd go, only to reappear when you beat us 3-2.......for you to make some kind of adult contribution to a topic that is posted, rather than endeavoring to get your favourite and tiresome 1-5 in as many posts as possible.

Honestly, I think the majority would like to listen to your honest opinion on most topics........but it ain't going to happen is it? Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 pm

I come on here & get a load of abuse (dont mind) of city fans who mostly do not come from or live in Manchester & dont go to the games, all the things that I(united fans) get abuse for Razz

I wished you lot all the best last season, just got board with coming on as to be honest there's wasn't a lot going on. Its ME that gets this place going, or you lot having digs at me I should say Laughing

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 pm

ONH-I come on here because I like to see and read what fellow blues talk about.Also because for the last 67 years I have supported City,through thick and thin,and I must admit mostly thin.What is your reason for coming on? apart from thinking that you think that you are causing problems,which you are not.Which is a typical egotistical view from a United fan!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:23 pm

I got invited, probally so it gives you lot somebody to abuse.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm

ONH wrote:I come on here & get a load of abuse (dont mind) of city fans who mostly do not come from or live in Manchester & dont go to the games, all the things that I(united fans) get abuse for Razz

I wished you lot all the best last season, just got board with coming on as to be honest there's wasn't a lot going on. Its ME that gets this place going, or you lot having digs at me I should say Laughing

I think your first point is FACT.......but then you added why with that comment.

Got bored?......with a City site, or wasn't there anything going on, on the hundreds of Red forums?

As for you 'getting this place going'.....only in your opinion. 'Going'....you would guess means stirring a response on an opposition forum......if that's the case, most don't want, need or bother about that. Again, this sort of sums up your desire to only come on here - stir up some trouble, then try to defend your comments by claiming we are 'bitters'.

I guess you are free to join any forum that claims to 'welcome all fans'....but at least be open and honest and don't claim to be the victim of some retort...when above, you have pretty much admitted it's all about the 'wind-up'.

I guess that's what some, like Wensdi, Leo, Belly and others feel.... in your words, get 'bored' with so block you.

Now, I'm trying to be impartial with what I have wrote above....but really? Isn't there a Red forum you could join, have great debate, even vent your boredom on? If not......then that's a sign of your personality, or the dire members that frequent the Red forums.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:35 pm

How old are you ONH? I mean seriously. Not only are you an illiterate moron, board? It's bored, but you seem to be coming on a City board to do nothing but gloat, cause trouble and quite frankly embarrass yourself. I'm actually embarrassed for you. I know the education opportunities are few and far between in Newton Heath but come on, you can easily sort yourself out. I come from Moston for Christ sake. Moston? That's in Manchester right? In fact I think it's about 2 mile from the ground. I now live in Prestwich? Where's Prestwich you ask. Manchester I believe.

Are you actually a member on any Manchester United forums? I would like it if more United fans did come on here, I actually know a few who are true fans, down to earth, don't gloat and are very level sided and can see things from both sides. Yes, now and again we will disagree, but at least we can have a mature conversation about football. Quite frankly your maturity and social skills are laughable. You may think you have me riled up, you couldn't be further from the truth. I've just enjoy placing you even further down the social ladder.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Twisted Evil
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:09 pm

jesus its the forum police

just reading that post has made me laugh out so loud, "maturity" & "social sklls" , just the mention of United on here & the childish name calling starts .

"How old are you ONH? I mean seriously. Not only are you an illiterate moron, board? It's bored, but you seem to be coming on a City board to do nothing but gloat, cause trouble and quite frankly embarrass yourself. I'm actually embarrassed for you. I know the education opportunities are few and far between in Newton Heath but come on, you can easily sort yourself out. I come from Moston for Christ sake. Moston? That's in Manchester right? In fact I think it's about 2 mile from the ground. I now live in Prestwich? Where's Prestwich you ask. Manchester I believe. " thats funny Razz

By the Prestwich is in Bury Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm

P.S a badger swinging his cock around????

& your embarrassed for me Embarassed

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 pm

ONH wrote:P.S a badger swinging his cock around????

& your embarrassed for me Embarassed

Prestwich (M25 postcode).

Oh, and it's you're*.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 am

M16?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 am

blueboy wrote:I guess that's what some, like Wensdi, Leo, Belly and others feel.... in your words, get 'bored' with so block you.
I've not actually blocked him. I goad him to try and provoke a response based on his own opinion, rather than another line clipped from the little red book of rhetoric. So far it hasn't worked. And we know he doesn't respond to reasonable discussion as he derails every thread he responds to with yet another unnecessary and inappropriate barb.

I'm not one for blocking people as a rule, I'd much rather keep them visible; as Sun Tsu said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I understand that some people would rather shut him out altogether and that's their choice. Sadly, it's a choice I'm getting closer to making too...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 am

Come on leo, join us in our stance against Newton bounce
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:31 pm

ONH wrote:
how funny is it on here, most of you are part time armchair supporters who dont come or live in Manchester or even this country for that matter, yet all you do is go on & on about United, love it Razz

Changing your fecking record ! We don't care about this, get that RAG CHIP off your shoulder, just because this applies to 99% of your fans. We are all city fans on here (bar 1) and I don't care a shite if they are from nowhere near Manchester.

Personally I'm in Bolton, I'm a member with ticket priority, however I only goto 5 or 6 games a year for various reasons? Does this make me any less a fan. My first game was Ipswich at home in April 1977.

Not that I should have to justify myself to a RWC Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Yes, Blistering, it does. According to the Little Red Book of Rhetoric, a rag fan can accuse a fan of any other club of being an armchair supporter if they don't go to every single game that their club plays. Apparently, you can do this even if you live in Dublin, Durban, Dubai or Darwen, watch the odd match on the TV and have never been closer to the swamp than your own back yard, because United are a Global Team and therefore your presence isn't required.

Also, I live in Stockport, because I have an SK postcode and I'm nothing but a disgruntled County fan. This is in spite of the fact that I live closer to Manchester than Stockport - within spitting distance of both M and OL postcode areas - and the nearest league team to where I live is... Manchester City!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Don't see why you have to justify why you support City and where you live Leo and Blistering to Mr. Ignaramo!! I try to make every game, but have missed so many connecting flights recently. Does it count if your sons were birthed in Manchester? Laughing
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:44 pm

well sorry onh no hope for me where i live then. My job ,wife and family happen to be here so funnily enough is my house. Fortunately city is only a tv button away so, whilst is inconvenient having to pick up the remote i will be a brave soldier and learn to live with it. I do not love city any more or any less than the other followers on this site bar you of course. That does not make me any less of a supporter in my eyes so you will just have to learn to live with it.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:57 pm

of the irony, I 'am getting stick off blues who dont come from Manchester Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Reminds me of a song i know
Big Black- Kerosene

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cN6tw_pW9Ts

I was born in this town
live here my whole life
probably come to die in this town
live here my whole life
never anything to do in this town
live here my whole life
never anything to do in this town
probably learn to die in this town
live here my whole life
nothing to do
sit around at home
sit around at home
nothing to do
stare at the walls
stare at each other
wait til we die
stare at each other
wait til we die
probably come to die in this town

Unlike the majority of YOUR ( just highlighting the correct spelling for a certain someone) fans who don't come from Manchester, don't come from England for that matter, City is in our blood, I don't come from Manchester, just 15 miles outside, my Dad however who indoctrinated me in the blue way came from Gorton had a season ticket at Maine Rd, ( where I saw my first game in late 70's early 80's) and like anyone with aspirations of bettering themselves, moved out of the City for a better life for them and their family, I did go to college in Manchester, just a stones throw from Maine Rd, before moving to Sheffield to study, and then to peruse my career in London, and I shall soon be moving further afield more than likely Mauritius.... So, while you sit clutching on to your pathetic trinket of comfort, I'll be wearing shorts all,year round, and after a tough day at the office, I'll go for a swim in the Indian Ocean...
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:55 pm

do you know whats really really funny about this thread, City fans thinking that your some sort of "super football fan", that your better somehow than United supporters Razz

You lot have ALWAYS been the ones making a big deal about where you come from, & look at you now frothing at the mouth over it Laughing

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 pm

That's from page 41 of the Little Red Book of Rhetoric.

"When anyone accuses United fans of being a plastic fan who doesn't live in Manchester, regardless of where you are from, locate another fan of that club who doesn't live close to their club and point out the hypocrisy. It doesn't matter if that person came from there originally, as long as they don't live there now."
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:18 pm

calm down tiger, I cant help it if I'am the person on here who lives in Manchester.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 pm

come on lads its easy

I'am a Manc, no better or worse than any other football supporter.

Stop trying to explain yourselfs.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm a Manc.....even so, my unfortunate education at the hands of Wythenshawe's finest at Poundswick High School...still allowed me to spell the basic of words:

I'm.....what the fuck does I'am mean?

I don't mind your drivel, it only reaffirms my belief that even though an education is free in this country....you will always get human beings that are born thick as fuck and no matter how hard an inner city school teacher may try...thick is thick, no matter how you dress it up.

But your grammar??? Drives me to the point of feeling sorry for you. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:25 pm

alright I'am a thick manc Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:09 pm

ONH wrote:alright I'am a thick manc Twisted Evil

at last....never a truer word spoken by a RWC. You should feel liberated by that. Wink

Liberated..hmm;

to set free, as from imprisonment or bondage.

to free (a group or individual) from social or economic constraints or discrimination, especially arising from traditional role expectations or bias...bias being the operative word here. scratch

Operative;

significant; key: significant: the operative word

Oh forget it......it's too perplexing.. scratch
Perplexing;..... affraid
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Thick Manc twat it should be Razz

I'm a Manc I just don't live there anymore cos some of it is a shit hole especially that Trafford bit

Last edited by TMG on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops bit harsh)
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:52 pm

silent
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:52 pm

My first match was Ipswich at home around the late 70s
I was sat in the platt lane and Kenny Clements broke his leg in front of us,think we won 2-1
I come from longsight and parents were from Ardwick
Prefer Alderley to longsight
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Norfolk Blue Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 pm

My first game at Maine Road was in 1950 - at home to Preston (Tom Finney and all that), Frank Swift in goal. I was only 5 at the time but it turned me into a fully fledged blue. By the way, we lost! Haven't lived in Manchester since 1960 but still regard myself as a Manc - down here my friends say I talk funny, back in Manchester my family say I talk posh. You can't win. Still my lot have always lived around Collyhurst, Gorton, Openshaw, Denton but it seems some tosser from Newton Heath thinks I no longer qualify. As a now stateless person do you think I might qualify for benefits?
Norfolk Blue
Norfolk Blue
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 pm

My first game at Maine Road was in 1950 - at home to Preston (Tom Finney and all that), Frank Swift in goal. I was only 5 at the time but it turned me into a fully fledged blue. By the way, we lost! Haven't lived in Manchester since 1960 but still regard myself as a Manc - down here my friends say I talk funny, back in Manchester my family say I talk posh. You can't win. Still my lot have always lived around Collyhurst, Gorton, Openshaw, Denton but it seems some tosser from Newton Heath thinks I no longer qualify. As a now stateless person do you think I might qualify for benefits?

you support who you want, its your mob that started all this. I'am just proving a point (a laugh really) that a lot of blues dont come from Manchester, like a lot of reds.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Norfolk Blue Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Sorry ONH - don't see the point of the conversation. It's blindingly obvious that not all supporters of United or City live in Manchester - so what? I've never thought of myself as a "super football fan" and I'd guess that neither has anyone else on this forum (including you), so why the dig? Nice of you to let me support who I want - I feel much better now!
Norfolk Blue
Norfolk Blue
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next