Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

skyblueoz, titbumwilly, TMG

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets

3 posters

Go down

Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets Empty Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 am

Ok, I have a season ticket, my kids have blue kicks with match day priority and the missus is just an ordinary blue.

Had to wait until today to buy tickets for her, so decided to wait and buy them all today rather than in dribs and drabs.

You just cannot transfer a season ticket seat to any other online. That really is a pain in the arse. So I ring up the ticket line and wait for over half an hour only to be told that I need to speak to supporter services! Now I am waiting in that queue for no-one knows how long. There is no message on their loop to tell you to call supporter services if you want to transfer a ticket.

After spending so much on the website and so many admin staff at the club, surely they can sort this out???
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets Empty Re: Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Dumb bastards. After 50 minutes they only go and charge me for my ticket as well as the others.

Now I'll have to ring the fuckers back and get them to refund me the extra they took.

Think I'll wait until tomorrow as it would be better if I calmed down first!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets Empty Re: Fucking wankers....trying to buy tickets

Post by ManCityMan Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Sympathies dawg it can get very frustrating, it's not rocket science and i'm sure its mainly down to poor training of the staff. I managed to get 4 tickets today for the Barnsley game after having to cancel the 4 i had already bought for the Wigan game on that day. Similarly, i could have bought my own ticket on saturday and tried to get the other 3 today but we wanted 4 seats so i had to wait and hope i could get 4 in a row today. Luckily i did, albeit level 3.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:39 pm

It's a right old faff, isn't it? We never had this issue when it was terraces...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Yeah MCM, it really is a pain in the arse. Why they can't let me do it all over the net is a joke. We ended up in Family Level 1 behind the goals. My kids will be happy as I expect us to stuff them by at least 4. Whenever I have taken my kids, there are plenty of goals.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:58 pm

I've had similar issues with getting my missus a ticket for the Newcastle game. She's got match day priority and there's a seat next to me that is sometimes empty which I try to get for her sometimes. But because we're in the Family Stand, I have to call because you just can't buy tickets there on the web even though I've got a season ticket there and my account links to my son's ticket (thus proving validity) and my wife's.

And what was worse, we had to move as that seat had gone, we got offered decent seats and then her computer crashed and they got sold to someone else! Now we're on the front row. Still, the missus will be happy if Sergio scores!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down