Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

TMG

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
And it begins........ EmptyToday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
And it begins........ EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
And it begins........ EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
And it begins........ EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
And it begins........ EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
And it begins........ EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
And it begins........ EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
And it begins........ EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
And it begins........ EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
And it begins........ EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

And it begins........

+2
lee1pen
BoyWithTheArabsCash
6 posters

Go down

And it begins........ Empty And it begins........

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Fri May 06, 2011 11:13 am

Just been having a look on some other sites and one in particular is going in to meltdown with some cryptic thread suggesting Mourinho, who has fell out with Madrid, will be replacing Mancini who is off to Juve and this will all be done amicably, with all parties satisfied and is alredy a done deal. Along with the suggestion that we will be making the big headlines in the summer regarding signings, no doubt under the premise that Mourinho would want to bring in certain players.

Now I'm not for one minute saying any of this is true, but i truly hope it isn't. I was hoping for a bit of stability, with a few good additions to the squad in summer and getting rid of some of the deadwood.I don't like Mourinho's style of play and i really think Mancini will improve on this season, having learnt some lessons.

So, theoretically if this was to happen, what would your stance on this be?
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

And it begins........ Empty Re: And it begins........

Post by lee1pen Fri May 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Theoretiocally I , like you, would be pissed off. In reality I would also be pissed off and be thinking instead of mancini going can we not shaft Cook who would be behind this.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri May 06, 2011 2:00 pm

If RM decided to got to Juve, then that would ultimately be his decision and NOT Man Citys. Can we not also assume that, at this present time, City want RM to stay, thus creating the stability everyone conected with the club wants?
I personally don't think City are orchesrating this (if it's true) but will deserve any criticism if they are.

Now regarding Mourinho, imo he's the best manager for the job. No-one's denying he's a cock at times but his sheer presence and the respect he'll command is right up there. He's proved he can manage the biggest of teams/players and win trophies, his credentials prove this.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri May 06, 2011 2:38 pm

i was originally starting to think that if Mourinho was to take over at city it really would be a statement of intent. However that train of thought has been dispersed with given his antics of name calling these past couple of weeks. When he first burst onto the scene, in some quarters he was deemed a breath of fresh air, others just pure arrogant. he was indeed the darling of the press because love him or loathe him he knew how to play them.

I do feel that he is losing the plot now though, maybe he believes in his own notoriety, Where he used to be arrogant he has now become very childish and a very bad sportsman. He is a bad loser who if he does not get his own way sulks and throws tantrums at anyone who will listen. Sadly he is becoming a bit of a joke now and i wonder how long it would be if he were to come to city it would be before the press were saying things like city are becoming just like their manager bad losers no graciousness in defeat blame every one else blah blah blah. Stick with mancini he may not be every body's favourite but he has earnt the right to see how far he can take us.

On another note he was very magnanamous in his praise for the dark side in reaching the cl final. A nice touch of class wether meant or not.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Fri May 06, 2011 4:10 pm

I used to be a big fan of Mourinho, he worked wonders at chelsea with a squad that was maturing just at the right time for him and i see a lot of similarities in our squad to what he inherited ; Hart-cech, Vinny-terry(before he became a cock), Nige-Makalele, AJ-Duff, and he added quality over time, Carvalho, Drogba, Essien, Cashley etc. Maybe he is just what we need. We know what comes with and some of it aint pretty. It would fuck the rags i know right off, they are sure he is next in line for the devils throne.

I'd be surprised if Mancini left, he hs just got us to the FA Cup Final and our highest league position in 30 years. Unfortunatelly we have become the seller of the gutter press and the focus of everybody's attention for obvious reasons. If this was 12 months ago i would'nt be bothered, but i think he is building a squad capable of challenging at the very top for years to come, why would he leave now.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri May 06, 2011 7:11 pm

If Mancini does leave I would be delighted if Mourinho came to us

I reckon he is the only one around (that is available) who could do a better job than Bobby
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum