Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!!

5 posters

Go down

Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! Empty Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!!

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:00 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/04/alex-ferguson-manchester-united-derby

Sir Alex Ferguson: City won't derail Manchester United's title hopes
• United are 15 points clear ahead of Monday's derby
• Wayne Rooney and Rafael da Silva expected to be fit

What a surprise Rooney to be fit...!

With the title supposedly "sewn up" and nothing else to play for, Fergie is hoping his team don't repeat last seasons capitulation...... they'd be the laughing stock of world football if they did! and you can forget the myth that UTD are always strong in the last 3rd of the season..... especially after last season....!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! Empty Re: Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!!

Post by Jordan Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 pm

We've got no chance of catching them. But I want/expect and exceedingly strong finish from the lads.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!! Empty Re: Fergie Hoping Lightening doesn't strike Twice!!

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Jordan wrote:We've got no chance of catching them. But I want/expect and exceedingly strong finish from the lads.

This years end of season will be the dampest, dullest finale ever.... after the dizzy heights of the final run in, and the "Agueroooo" moment, I can't wait for it to end, so we can get some new players in, get rid of the deadwood, and kick arse next season...
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:23 pm

I don't know why but we all feel deflated this season, including myself. We shouldn't. Compared to 5, 6, 10, 15, 25 years ago it's should be another terrific season.

I agree, I'm looking forward to this season ending and a new season beginning, fingers crossed, with some new players.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:56 pm

We still have an FA Cup to play for and 2nd spot to secure, season's far from over just yet lads.
However, i too am looking forward with anticipation to the close season and what may unfold down at the Etihad.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:09 pm

City 3 United 2

United lose 4 of their final games due to Rooney, RVP and Hernandez getting serious injuries.

We beat Chelsea 3-1 in the Semi and then beat Wigan 6-0 in the final.

It all comes down to the last game......Zaba wins the title for City.

Mancini stays.......we sell Tevez, Aguero and Kompany....and bring in Torres, Berbatov and Titus Bramble.......happy days to improve our squad. Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:09 am

Don't want anyone equalling or bettering the current record blue, so 5-0 in the final will do just nicely thanks Razz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1902%E2%80%9303_FA_Cup
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:39 am

I don't care if we only win it by one goal, as long as we win it. Our parade will be better than theirs again, too Wink

I just hope the rags don't win the league on the same day again, that would be a pisser.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down