Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Bales future EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Bales future EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Bales future EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Bales future EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Bales future EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Bales future EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Bales future EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Bales future EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Bales future EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Bales future EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Bales future

3 posters

Go down

Bales future Empty Bales future

Post by shakencity Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfers-gareth-bales-potential-1849818

I reckon if the Spuds finish outside the top 4, then Bale's on his way.

Signing a new contract has shown his loyalty to Spurs (which I like) but ultimately he'll want to play CL football next season. With top clubs from abroad interested in his signature, where would his future lie? At his age, I honestly can't see him going to Spain just yet (or any foreign country for that matter), so imo an English team would be favourite.
He wouldn't got to Chelsea, as it's a total shithole. Arsenal aren't as good as they think they are and have won kak all while Bale's been alive.....so that just leaves the Manchester 2. As much as the Rags would claim they'd like him, i'm not so sure they've got the necessary funds for the deal..........so i'm clinging to the hope we have.
We can offer regular CL football (I hope), we're a team on the up and continually building for the future and not forgetting, we'd treble his current wages. The Spuds would recoup around £60m (or even £35m + Dzeko Wink ), so Levy'd be happy too.

With all that in mind, it's a done deal if you ask me. Just need the Arse and Chelski to finish 3rd and 4th now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Bales future Empty Re: Bales future

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 am

Utd can easily afford £50-£60M. The new tv deal is worth something like an extra £30M a season, Nike and Warrior are fighting over the new kit deal upwards of £30M a season, Chevrolet sponsoring the shirts for something daft like £50M a season, £10M a season for naming rights over Carrington and training kit sponsorship.....the list is endless and very lucrative.

If they want Bale, they can afford him. They could even sell Nani, Valencia, Young for upwards of £30M if they needed to.

There's talk of Bale being settled in London so maybe that rules out a move abroad and may mean he'd stay in London. Manchester isn't really that far away so he could move here. To be fair, if Real Madrid came knocking at £200k per week, maybe he'd prefer Madrid.

Who knows, but I reckon we are well down the pecking order for him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 am

Just think his age will keep him in England Dawg.

Yeah, I know Utd could really afford him if they wanted too, I was just tryin to convince myself that they couldn't......you know with being 7 trillion million quid still in debt Wink. Tbh, I think Utd would be his preferred destination, but I really don't think we're gonna be that far beind them.....he won't stay in London.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:00 am

I think he'll go to United unfortunately. Who knows if he fancies Spain though but after they've won the title I can't see us getting him to be honest. Plus, we rotate a lot and he'll want to start every game.

No way will he go Arsenal or Chelsea. United or Madrid for me.

Although I'd happy take him and send Nasri and Dzeko the other way.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down