Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Roberto Martinez.. and the rest EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Roberto Martinez.. and the rest

3 posters

Go down

Roberto Martinez.. and the rest Empty Roberto Martinez.. and the rest

Post by Wensdi Tue May 28, 2013 7:45 pm

The Wigan fans must be gutted to see him go - achieved so much on a tight budget and showed his eagerness to give the youth a chance, possesses tactical awareness and proven man-management skills. Lucky Everton - although to listen to some dimwit on Sky Sports News - you would think it was Pulis who was going to Everton.

It's going to be a very interesting season coming up - playing Soke without Pulis (and probably Hughes) - although I'm sure he'll get rid of any talent at Stoke and bring in his own "picks". Utd - will be more interesting to see how Moyes does, and Chelsea with more than likely Jose. We can look forward to Hull City and our favourite manager. I expect Palace will go straight down - they don't have much talent now with Zaha about to exit the door. Think Malky McKay has done a great job at Cardiff - so hope they have a good first season. Do you think it's nailed on that Martinez will go to Everton. I'd like to see the guy do well but I can't stand Everton.

Finally, the Owls managed to cling on and beat Middlesboro' - last match of the season - but Bury didn't enjoy the same fate. Sorry Den.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez.. and the rest Empty Re: Roberto Martinez.. and the rest

Post by shakencity Tue May 28, 2013 8:23 pm

The Shakers were going down from the off Wensdi and as the season progressed and the off field problems snowballed, it was never gonna be any different. Thankfully we've been saved and have new backers and Board now, Blackwell's been kept on, but with only 7 players on the books he needs to start recruiting......and fast. I predict promotion against all the odds!

Glad the Owls were ok, as i have a few friends that support them but tbh they always seemed to just have enough breathing space to keep them safe.

Martinez will inherit a good side and will probably do well at Everton but i think Hughes will struggle big time at Stoke......they're a poor side. Jose and his Chelsea mob will no doubt be challenging again, especially with any new additions but we won't fear them and should finish above them once more. I think we can all admit Moyes and his dirty Rags are gonna be the team to beat and overhaul.......i really hope it was Everton we couldn't beat and not Moyes.

Personally think the 3 teams coming up are goin straight back down, maybe 1 will survive but it's gonna be tough for them all.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed May 29, 2013 12:57 pm

It would be a shame if all three went straight back down as i was hoping Stoke would make the drop this season Shocked
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 2:32 pm

ManCityMan wrote:It would be a shame if all three went straight back down as i was hoping Stoke would make the drop this season Shocked

I work in Stoke quite often and the lads there are all season ticket holders. While they are glad Pulis has gone as the football has been dire for seasons they certainly don't want Hughes in any shape or form. They all seemed to want Martinez?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed May 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Poor Stokies - from the frying pan into the fire. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of cloggers. (Except for your Stokie mates Blistering).
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down