Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Lewandowski and El Shaarawy EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lewandowski and El Shaarawy

4 posters

Go down

Lewandowski and El Shaarawy Empty Lewandowski and El Shaarawy

Post by shakencity Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:16 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/bundesliga/10109192/Robert-Lewandowskis-move-to-Bayern-Munich-is-off-according-to-Borussia-Dortmund-chief.html

Do we make a move before anyone else does......after all, he'll probably cost about a third the price of Cavani?

http://english.gazzetta.it/Football/08-06-2013/man-city-close-on-el-shaarawy-tevez-plus-25-million-the-offer-20543988674.shtml

Ive never heard of this lad but according to reports over the weekend, we were supposed to be offering £40m for El Shaarawy. Now it's £25m plus Tevez....surely Tevez is worth more than £15m........I really don't know what or who to believe anymore Laughing.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Lewandowski and El Shaarawy Empty Re: Lewandowski and El Shaarawy

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:03 am

Lewandowski would be ideal, and I'm sure UTD would be after him too, so we'd have to be quick. I think Cavani is going to Chelsea from what I've heard, and by us going cool on him, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors? as they say it's not over until Aguero scores!
Lewandowski is the perfect example, we all though it was a done deal to Munich, maybe he doesn't want to be sat on the bench? straight swap for Dzeko?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:03 am

Tevez is in the last year of his contract and isn't young enough to command a bigger fee. El Saarawy had a good goal scoring record until Balotelli arrived at Milan and he has been pants ever since. He's only 20 but that worries me a bit.

Lewansowski would be a great addition. I'm sure if we offered £20M Dortmund would bite our hands off, but would the player?

I don't think the deal with Bayern being called off is down to Lewandowski himself. The club have come out and said it won't happen even though Lewandoswki agreed terms with Bayern last week.

Maybe the price just isn't worth it to Dortmund (£10M-£15M) and they think they can get more from Utd, Chelsea or City. There's also the factor that their fans are mightily pissed off.

Last edited by Topdawg on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:04 am

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ac-milan/transfer-talk/news/el-shaarawy-turns-down-city-move_88329.html

AC Milan forward Stephan El Shaarawy has played down talks linking him with a move to Manchester City by declaring that he wants to stay at the San Siro.

Well, that's that avenue exhausted... move on!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:47 am

I think the reason we have gone cool on Cavani is because we are setting up for the correct service for Edin. We paid £27m for the lad and he scores for fun when the supply is there.

I still think get a 12 month extension from Carlos and the forwards are good enough as they are.

Maybe take a punt on a youngster as Mario's replacement.

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:06 am

I still think Lewandowski will be a better option than anyone who plays in the Italian league. And cheaper, too. Now he's not going to Bayern, he's definitely one we should grab quickly before the rags do.

But Blistering makes a good point. Edin is a capable goalscorer with the right service, so given we're bringing in some wingers, it's an avenue worth pursuing. Although I should imagine Edin's confidence is on the floor now he's lost Bosnia's Idol of the Nation award to Begovic.

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=bih/news/newsid=1961955.html
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Valid points with regards Dzeko fellas but he just hasn't done enough to warrant keeping imo. I'm taking into account the service and number of starts but on the whole he's been lazy, dis-interested and pretty pants when he has managed to get on the pitch.
Oh, and I won't mention the number of sitters he's missed.

If he stays then I will cheers him on as always, but I won't lose a minutes sleep if he was sold and replaced.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Dortmund are stating that Lewandowski must see out his 1 year remaining on his contract, but as we all know, they'll have to let him go for nothing next year. As they've just sold another player to Munich, they won't want to be strong armed into doing so again, strengthening your rivals, while weakening yours, so why not offer Dzeko in exchange?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down