Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tevez to Juve EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Tevez to Juve EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tevez to Juve EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tevez to Juve EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tevez to Juve EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tevez to Juve EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tevez to Juve EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tevez to Juve EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tevez to Juve EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Tevez to Juve EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tevez to Juve

+5
Nijinsky
Topdawg
Bewar3them00n
bellyblue
Jordan
9 posters

Go down

Tevez to Juve Empty Tevez to Juve

Post by Jordan Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Well well well....surely someone must be coming the other way. Looks like Tevez to Juventus for £10m. Not sure how I feel about that. Losing a great player. For £10m I think I'd rather he stayed and ran out his contract.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Tevez to Juve Empty Re: Tevez to Juve

Post by bellyblue Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Just done a post about the same time. Embarassed Got to have something happening. Would of liked him to stay but we done well getting him to stay last season, he just cant settle at any club looking at his history... good luck to him.
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Fook, so, either Cavani, Saurez, Ibra? not keen on Saurez, great player, not so good at keeping his mouth shut!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:06 pm

So, £200k p/w of the wage bill! sad to see him go, but it seems Txiki and Ferran are getting rid of "bad attutides" at the club, and reducing salaries.
If we have sold Tevez, does this mean we have a replacement lined up? I suppose it's like a massive version of musical chairs, once the players start moving, it all picks up pace, surely there is someone lined up! 
Mario Gomez? if it's true that Txiki and Ferran are keen on maintaining good on and off the field behaviour for players, wouldn' this rule out Saurez? unless we muzzle him for games!!!! To be honest I don't have a clue who we're going for, which I suppose is a good sign that we're keeping it all leak tight at City HQ
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 pm

I can only guess that we are either struggling with FFP (unlikely) or we have got a bombshell signing lined up. 

We cannot let Balotelli and Tevez leave and replace them with Guidetti or an academy kid.

Even if we only play with one striker next season, we can't go forward with just two strikers.

Some big news just has to be around the corner.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi all not been on for a while, I've been drying out from the deluge that was Wembley.

If Carlos is worth £12m and Cavani is worth £54m he must really be the 2nd coming, I can't wait to get him on board
Wink
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:16 am

We are never going to replace Tevez for anything like 12 million.I think it is a poor piece of business.Who is going to replace him?We do not seem to have anyone lined up,this is shaping up like last summer,all talk and nothing done.But we will have to wait and see:)

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:19 am

Tbh, I just don't get this deal if no-ones coming in our direction..

Why would Tevez want to join Juventus to start with? I accept they'll be playing CL football next season but so will City. They play in a piss-pot corrupt league and average 10,000 fans/per game less than us and they surely can't offer him the money he currently gets with us.......so where's the lure?

Is Tevez only worth £10m too?.......not in my book, it should be double (last year of contract or not). Imo, we must have been desperate to off-load him then, as the fear of him going for nothing at the end of next season was too great......but did we not agree to this deal last season by allowing him to go back to Argentina for free? 

All this says to me we must have someone coming to us lined up......who though, that's the question.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:42 am

You never know, it may have been a request of Pellegrini...I come, but Tevez needs to go. 

You could understand I suppose.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 am

I think the £200k is more important at this time, and 10-12m isn't a bad price when you think about his wage.  Plus we get rid of Kia Ora totally from the club.

It's a shame because he gives 100%, but this time we really do need to replace him and I can only assume "The Engineer" has an ace up his sleeve.

Either that or Crocky is coming back affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:12 am

I think on paper, it's good business if he wasn't going to sign a new contract extension, 200k p/w + £12m(+ add ons) = £27m apparently we have freed up, which makes it a lot rosier if we want to pick up another quality striker,
. Tevez was moving into a floating/attacking midfielder at times, and with our added Navas and Fernandinho options, it makes sense to get another out and out striker of quality, Gomez or Cavani for me, while Cavani we all know is flavour of the month at the moment, Gomez is out of favour, and would offer real power up front at half the price of Cavani, but there's the issue of having 2 big target men.... hmmm decisions decisions!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:35 am

Insane decision if you ask me

Why get rid of one of our best players?

£12m is not quite in the deJongesque category for giveaway prices but it is when you think we have bought a player who might be nowhere near as good for £30 million who is only 1 year younger than Tevez

We seem to buy players for exorbitant amounts and sell them at bargain prices.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 pm

He could have walked at the end of next season and Juventus could have got him for nothing so getting £10m or £12m with add-ons now at 29 years old is not that bad a deal really. I would have liked him to stay as last season him and Zabba were often the only 2 players that seemed to try in every game unlike others i.e. YaYa and Nasri.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Reading that the initial fee is £7.2M and Tevez has been pictured in a Juve shirt.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:35 pm

It's £10m, and could go up to £12m with add ons. Confirmed on BBC Sport now.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down