Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by skyblueoz

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Blueboy - Being Positive EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Blueboy - Being Positive

3 posters

Go down

Blueboy - Being Positive Empty Blueboy - Being Positive

Post by blueboy Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:09 pm

OK...some would say I've been a little miserable on here this week over our beloved team...so I want to try and put it right.

PL:

We are 6 points off Arsenal, and that could be 3 points...1 point behind second place if we win tomorrow and so do they (Chelsea/Liverpool).

We're scoring goals for fun, we've rested certain important players this week (Negredo/Yaya/Aguero), we've now got all of our big guns back (Silva/Clichy), and important players returning from injury within the next week(Jovetic). So as of next weekend...apart from Micah, we should have a fully fit squad to choose from for the first time since MP took over.

We have Liverpool on Boxing Day, which means potentially more points taken off a rival. Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal have some big games coming up against each other...especially Arsenal.

United are shit...that's always a bonus and the news that RVP is out for another month, means there is massive pressure on them to keep in the race for the top 4.

CL:

I've just watched MP's press conference. In it, he makes a point that we have qualified, winning all of our away games and scoring plenty of goals. This will be even more important over 2 legs against a Barca, Real, PSG, Ath Madrid...or whoever we get drawn against in the last 16.

If we score one or two at home, clear of our next CL opponent...I'm now hopeful with our squad, that we can still go on and score another 2, maybe 3 more goals....which makes whoever we play next...sit up and take notice when they play us at home....and maybe not attack so much (Barca/Real) etc..

We are in the FA Cup against Blackburn. League Cup against Leicester...both of which should see us through to the next rounds.

Overall...we've had injuries to key players which hasn't helped. We've had some silly, unusual mistakes from key players which has led us to concede goals - again, unusual for us.

However, with a fully fit squad going into a busy, and important part of the calendar...I see us looking good to re-take top spot by the middle of Jan, progress into the Semi's of the League Cup, next round of the FA Cup and give whoever faces us in the CL and good game.

All in all...

Top goalscorers in the league, still solid in defence per goals conceded in the league, the most potent attacking strikers in Europe, players like Nasri playing out of his skin...and the Merlin and Captain back....

Happy days.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Blueboy - Being Positive Empty Re: Blueboy - Being Positive

Post by Topdawg Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Out of our major players, Silva has only started 7 games, Kompany 6 and Negredo 10 (out of 15 league games).

That means we've played 60% of our league games without our best defender, over 50% of league games without our best creative midfielder and 1/3 without our best big forward.

Javi Garcia has started 5 games and Kolarov has started 8.

And we are still in the hunt!!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Blueboy - Being Positive 1505105_225769637594439_1070652640_n
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:19 am

sounds like you were proof reading someone else's speech blue Blueboy - Being Positive Icon_biggrin
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down