Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

titbumwilly

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Do you really think Messi could coem to City? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Do you really think Messi could coem to City?

+4
titbumwilly
Nijinsky
Jordan
Topdawg
8 posters

Go down

Do you really think Messi could coem to City? Empty Do you really think Messi could coem to City?

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:52 am

We've got the money to make such a deal happen and there are rumours that he's not happy with life at Barca. We've got plenty of Argentinian and Spanish players in the team so he wouldn't feel too lonely if he did come.

If he's really pished off at Barca, there are only two clubs that he could go to: Bayern and City. Could it really happen?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Do you really think Messi could coem to City? Empty Re: Do you really think Messi could coem to City?

Post by Jordan Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:28 am

No, he'll never leave Barca
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Do you really think Messi could coem to City? Empty Re: Do you really think Messi could coem to City?

Post by Nijinsky Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:49 pm

I'm pretty certain that he will be at the Etihad before the end of Feb Very Happy
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:14 pm

We don't need him!
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Sell Dzeko and bring in Messi...  Could happen!

But probably won't.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Is Messi not out injured??....the last thing we need is another injury prone player.

However, I still agree with loe, sell Dzeko and bring him in  Wink
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:49 pm

I think there will be many more miles in this story until the end of the transfer window in Sept 2014.

I think it has already be rumoured that Nike may be involved with offering part of the money and switching him to Nike from Adidas.

I think it will cost in the region of £125m to prize him away and wages nearer the £350k pw....but the exposure would be supremely lucrative to the club....in addition to bringing in the best player I've seen in my lifetime.

I can see it now:

......................................Hart.....................................

......Zaba..............Vinny..............Ramos............Clichy......

.......................Yaya...............Fernandinho......................

.....Silva.......................Messi..........................Nasri........

.................................Aguero.......................................
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Blueboy are you seriously suggesting that there wouldn't be a place in that first XI for Garcia?
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 pm

And I can't see Clichy in the line up soon enough anyway
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:45 am

Messi and Ramos would be a very nice christmas present  :p
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:09 am

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lionel-messi-manchester-city-rumours-6440182

More comments from Aguero and Yaya this time. If we did get Messi, this would push us to another level. We'd have so much attacking threat, it'd be frightening.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:43 am

titbumwilly wrote:Blueboy are you seriously suggesting that there wouldn't be a place in that first XI for Garcia?

I knew I'd missed somebody out!  Embarassed 
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:44 am

Topdawg wrote:And I can't see Clichy in the line up soon enough anyway

Ramos can play LB....if we got a top CB. Very Happy 
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:55 am

Bollocks to the CB, LB and RB positions, if we add Messi to the ranks, we won't need a defence  Laughing Laughing 
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:41 am

shakencity wrote:Bollocks to the CB, LB and RB positions, if we add Messi to the ranks, we won't need a defence  Laughing Laughing 
Imagine that, playing a 2-4-4 formation at home!

I still don't think he'd come, but it's very pleasing to see our players urging him to come here instead of wishing themselves out.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down