Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham

Go down

Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham Empty Albert Rusnak - seems he slotted straight in to 1st team football at B'Ham

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Albert Rusnak has made a grand start to life on loan to Birmingham, making his Championship and FA Cup debuts within a week.

The EDS midfielder has slotted straight into Lee Clark’s side, playing all 90 minutes in the FA Cup defeat to Swansea and reprising his role on Tuesday night in a 2-1 league defeat to Leicester.

His manager praised his contribution on his club debut against the Swans, crediting Albert with an “excellent” performance against Premier League opposition. Albert created some good chances, used the ball well and might have scored himself.

He told mcfc.co.uk: “It was a good feeling to go straight into the starting XI, especially for such a big game. I’ve felt good here since day one, since my first training session. In the end, it was disappointing that we lost, but it was a really good experience for me.

...Albert Rusnak...

“I think this loan will improve my game in different ways than if I was playing for City in the EDS. I feel like I’m improving all the time and really developing as a player.”

His positive start to life in the Midlands has been recognised by the fans, who took to twitter to praise his strong display.

Rusnak has impressed me so far!!
— Dalmar Ragnarsson (@DalmarBluenose) January 25, 2014

Out-passing Swansea at St Andrews. Reece Brown and Albert Rusnak tearing them apart #FACup #BCFC #KRO
— Jonathon Hill (@JonHill96) January 25, 2014

Albert has now been joined at St Andrews by EDS teammate Emyr Huws. The Welsh midfielder, who earned his first senior international call up last Autumn, has this week agreed a one month youth loan as he seeks to gain league experience.

He said: "I'm really happy to be joining Albert there, obviously it helps to have someone there I know. The Championship is a really good league and I'm looking forward to getting in there and hopefully proving myself.

"It's also a chance for me to improve as a player and test myself at a really high standard of football."

Emyr will be hoping to make his Birmingham bow in Saturday’s clash with Derby.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down