Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

TMG

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans?

+3
Mainerdwasmychurch
shakencity
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? Empty How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans?

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:44 am

Can't believe the Spurs fans saying the referee cost them a point from the game. Lots saying, even with evidence that Ade was clearly offside and interfering and maybe nicked the ball on, that Dawson's goal should have stood because the lino made a mistake in thinking Dawson was offside. It doesn't matter that the correct decision came out of it all.

Then they are whinging about Rose being sent off. That was a tad harsh, but you take a big risk challenging from behind.

Then they wanted Yaya sent off for the dive by Rose near our box!

No mention of us dominating them pretty much all night. No mention of the Capoue stamp on Silva that should have been a red cad. No mention of the two other Capoue yellow card offences. No mention of the juggling in their box where it was handled at least 4 times without us getting a penalty. No mention of the shoulder in Aguero's face when the ball was still miles away. No mention of thuggish tackles (I saw a couple on Zabba) that the ref let them get away with. No mention of the dozen clear cut chances Dzeko squandered. No mention of the post saving them a couple of times. No mention of Lloris saving them on numerous occasions.

It's all about the 'offside' goal and the pen that shouldn't have been.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? Empty Re: How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 am

Let them whinge, makes it even funnier. 11-1 over 2 games this season is all they need to see to tell them how far away from champs league they are.

Back to top Go down

How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans? Empty Re: How bitter and deluded are the Spurs fans?

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:38 am

No mention either of Sergio skimming the bar with a left foot piledriver.
No mention of Rose hacking off the line from Sergios header.
No mention of a Demechellis header going just over from a corner.
No mention of Dzeko squandering 4 or 5 very good chances....oh i see you've mentioned that Dawg, but i just wanted to add it again as he wound me up with his 2nd division finishing again  Rolling Eyes 

The offside "goal" from Dawson was quite clearly offside, what fucking part of this rule do they not understand?.....if they don't think Adebayor is both offside AND interfering with play, then might aswell give up watching football....fucking halfwits!!

As for the penalty, admittedly harsh, but it's a risk you run if you get the wrong side of the forward and make a tackle.

As for Yayas tackle, i do think he unintentionally caught him as Rose cut across him and Zab but it was never a booking....so move on.

Right, apart from their goal i'll list their chances now...................umm, i'm still thinking, you might have to leave that with me for a while.

Atleast Sherwood had the good grace to admit his team were beaten not only by the better team, but the best team in this country.......for a Spuds lover, he actually went up in my estimation with his post-match remarks.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainerdwasmychurch Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:57 am

Their chances..........vinny tried sticking it in for em... LOL.

Mainerdwasmychurch
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:36 am

Just seen the extended highlights on the OS and we had 6 clear cut chances (where we should have scored) and 2 were Dzeko's. He had other half chances but fucked them up. There wasn't enough time on the highlights to show the dirty Spurs fouls and other half chances we had.

We absolutely mullered them.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 am

Oh and i forgot:
No mention of Adebayor fouling every City player on the field at some point and still never getting booked....what an utter wanker that fella is  Mad 
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:44 am

shakencity wrote:Oh and i forgot:
No mention of Adebayor fouling every City player on the field at some point and still never getting booked....what an utter wanker that fella is  Mad 

Still wish Yaya would have sparked him out!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:46 am

blueboy wrote:
shakencity wrote:Oh and i forgot:

Still wish Yaya would have sparked him out!!
Ditto. Adebayor is an onerous shite of a player. The spuds will see it soon enough.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:25 pm

I remember tha gooners fans telling US that and we told them to fuck off so for gods sake dont say that on 606 if you go on there lol
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:17 pm

I know.  It still bugs me, does that, especially since they were so wrong about Kolo, Clichy and Nasri.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Good to hear Nasri will resume training next week.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:52 pm

That is good news blue  Very Happy
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Also heard clive allen going on about Fernandinho was lucky not to get sent off for deliberate handball as the ball went in for their goal. That was the only reason he did not get red.No mention of that young spurs kid catching the ball almost in his penalty area. They said it was straight at him & he had no chance of getting out of the way. To me he still denied us a scoring opportunity & he certainly appeared to have enough time juggling the ball.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Maybe the first two times he juggled it, but not the next 3!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down