Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick?

3 posters

Go down

Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? Empty Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick?

Post by Topdawg Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Ok, we didn't know who was injured and how severely before the match on Monday. Knowing that Fernandinho and Garcia weren't available and Rodwell, Milner and Negredo were carrying knocks and far from 100%, who would you have chosen?

Hart
Zabba, Kompany, Lezza, Clichy
Navas, Milner/Rodwell, Silva, Jovetic
Yaya
Dzeko
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? Empty Re: Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick?

Post by blueboy Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Personally:

......................Hart......................

Zab.........Vinny..........Lezza....Clichy

........Milner....................Kolorov

....Navas..............Yaya............Silva

........................Negredo................

Like you said, nobody knew about Fernandinho not being fit, but I would definitely have played Clichy at LB, and no way would I have played DeM in MF. I said before the game, Kolorov in LMF may be an option at some point, so maybe have risked Milner. There was another alternative team considering Milner's injury:

......................Hart......................

Boyata.....Vinny..........Lezza....Clichy

........Zaba.......Yaya............Kolorov

....Navas..........................Silva

........................Negredo................
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick? Empty Re: Knowing what Pellers knew, who would you pick?

Post by shakencity Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:43 pm

..................Hart

Zab......Vince....Lescott.....Clichy

Navas.....Rodwell....Yaya....Kolarov

.............................Silva
..........Jovetic
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Hazard against Boyata...no thanks! If Micah was fit, I'd rather have had him at RB with instructions not to dawdle back (same instructions to Silva, Yaya, Kolarov).

I'm not saying we should have parked the bus but a draw would have been decent enough. I think Pellers really wanted to stuff Jose big time and fell flat on his face.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Yeah, all ifs and buts. Chances taken, different game.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Topdawg wrote:Hazard against Boyata...no thanks! If Micah was fit, I'd rather have had him at RB with instructions not to dawdle back (same instructions to Silva, Yaya, Kolarov).

I'm not saying we should have parked the bus but a draw would have been decent enough. I think Pellers really wanted to stuff Jose big time and fell flat on his face.

TBF, Zaba was as poor defending as anyone else.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down