Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth

4 posters

Go down

Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth Empty Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:24 am

Right before our biggest game of the season, the anti City journalists have spread absolute shite across the back pages of tomorrow's papers.

They use headlines like "we're bigger than United"....

Pellegrini never once said that .

He said, this season we are the number one team in Manchester... But then acknowledged what United have won in the past .

Fucking journos can go and fuck themselves!!! Bunch of wankers.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth Empty Re: Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth

Post by titbumwilly Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:40 am

I said exactly the same to my missus.
Couldn't believe that SSN had the gall to lie through their teeth to create a sensational headline. Those tossers also keep spinning the 'City are still chasing the quadruple' bollocks, just so that they can do a hatchet job if we fail in any competition.
They are desperate for us to fall on our faces.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth Empty Re: Fu"ing press and their twisting of the truth

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 am

If this alleged quote has quotation marks....I'd sue the arse off them for libel and ban the journo who originally made up the headline.

I heard the Telegraphs sports editor, some scouse prick, saying....we have limited time, so we ask the journo on the scene to give us a realistic headline... and he then went on to say, the headline is pretty much what he said word for word....to which Andy Goldstein on TS said, but he never used those words.....

Wankers!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 am

With United down in seventh and out of both domestic cup competitions, Pellegrini said: “If we only consider this season, there is just one club in Manchester and it’s ours, but you cannot forget what United has done in the previous years.

His exact words........
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:38 am

It's been splashed everywhere as we are bigger than utd. It's in all the papers, SSN etc.

I saw it appear online yesterday firstly on the DT website and we gave Mark Ogden some stick for it.

We all know it's just to sell a few more papers, get a few more hits on websites or get some goons watching SSN.

The problem is that footy clubs want the media on their side (which is why we pretty much did nothing when they all wrote/talked bollocks over the Hughes sacking).

What would happen if clubs sued anyway? A meaningless apology and a small fine.

You need a proper deterrent. Maybe shutting down their website for a day and banning the paper from print. That'll soon sort the dirty bastids out.

Just watched a few minutes of SSN and they said this story was on the back page of every newspaper except the Mail.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:22 am

This is the press all over, though. Just watch, come summer, they'll try and kill our WC chances with some smear campaign.

I hope we get the quad now, just to piss them off...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:25 am

It's why I've not bought a tabloid paper in 15 years. If we all did the same they would soon stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:28 am

Only ever buy the Sunday Times .  Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:36 am

I rarely buy a newspaper these days. Indy or DT for me. 

You just know that The Sun et al will be throwing girls at Theo, The Ox or other young stars trying to create something. They don't care one jot about the England team.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down