Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week

5 posters

Go down

Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week Empty Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:14 am

Shocked 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26602938

I jest you not. Garth Crooks is still a c0ck though! But it was Demi's best game for us.

Back to top Go down

Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week Empty Re: Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week

Post by Topdawg Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:18 am

Maybe it was because he was in charge of the defence after Vinnie went off. Maybe he is a leader not a follower?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week Empty Re: Demichelis in Garth Crooks Team of the Week

Post by Moonchester Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:19 am

I don't think we can fault any of the guys from the weekend, great shift put in by everyone after we went to 10 men.
The back line was great to watch every time Hull did attack we caught them offside.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:56 am

Crooks is a nob.

DeMichelis had his best game in a city shirt, but he wasn't outstanding or better than Garcia...I think this is more of a sympathy vote after the stick he's got...and he actually didn't do anything to cost us a goal or a red card.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainerdwasmychurch Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:58 am

I only saw what MOTD showed......and they highlighted how he stepped his game up and lead the line......as much as I put my head in my hands each time his name is mentioned he really did Marshall them well......credit when it's due and he deserves credit for that game........but he will still be targeted by better strikers and better playmakers than hull could muster.......

Mainerdwasmychurch
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 am

I only saw the MOTD highlights too, with Robbie Savage picking out how Demi marshalled the back four. His experience was telling when we needed it most there and it's about time we saw what Pellegrini bought him for.

But on the flip side, it was only Hull. Long is a dangerous enough striker, but Jelavic is crap. I don't understand what Busface saw in him, to be honest. I never thought he did much for Everton, Moyes was clearly under the spell of all those goals he scored in the pub league that is the SPL.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Match of the Day also forgot to edit in the leg-breaker on Silva...
no balance there then..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:11 pm

I wonder if MP will keep the same back line with Vinnie suspended against Fulham?

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:07 pm

I think if Nasty is fit,,,he goes straight in alongside DeM...and Garcia will play the same role alongside Fernadinho, with Yaya (please give us a big performance again), further forward.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down