Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
This may see him sold...... EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
This may see him sold...... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
This may see him sold...... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
This may see him sold...... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
This may see him sold...... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
This may see him sold...... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
This may see him sold...... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
This may see him sold...... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
This may see him sold...... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
This may see him sold...... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

This may see him sold......

+3
leopold
Topdawg
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

This may see him sold...... Empty This may see him sold......

Post by blueboy Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:27 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yaya-toure-accuses-manchester-city-3753092

Why go to the WC then if he was so concerned over his brothers health?

He's starting to sound like a dipper..."never his fault"
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

This may see him sold...... Empty Re: This may see him sold......

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 pm

I really don't think City would have let him down like that. I also don't believe he thought his brother was as sick as he was and would die whilst he was away at the World Cup.

Emotions talking.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:33 pm

He needs to learn to wind his neck in.

His comments become more ridiculous the more he opens his mouth.

So, if City did refuse his request for 4 or 5 days off to go back to look after his dying brother, then why go to Brazil straight after the tour of Abu Dhabi? You'd say to the Ivory Coast...I'll be there in the next few days.

It's a shame about his brother, but this seems like another dig to secure another big pay day.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:34 pm

blueboy wrote:Why go to the WC then if he was so concerned over his brothers health?
Funny, that. He was perfectly happy to go off to Brazil for a tournament that would only help his career status, but not so much for a jolly that did nothing for him directly.

And his brother died last week. How come he's not got on the first plane back to be here for the funeral?

I'll take him to the airport and see him on the first plane to Paris. Let's get those FFP dodging twats to pay top dollar for him and then use the money to get players we need, instead of this disruptive numpty.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:36 pm

leopold wrote:
blueboy wrote:Why go to the WC then if he was so concerned over his brothers health?
Funny, that.  He was perfectly happy to go off to Brazil for a tournament that would only help his career status, but not so much for a jolly that did nothing for him directly.

And his brother died last week.  How come he's not got on the first plane back to be here for the funeral?

I'll take him to the airport and see him on the first plane to Paris.  Let's get those FFP dodging twats to pay top dollar for him and then use the money to get players we need, instead of this disruptive numpty.

cheers 
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:36 pm

If it is another dig for more money then I'd be more than pissed off. If he's still upset (I know I'd be crying me eyes out) and his emotions are talking, then that's a different story.

But he should just shut up. His brother died a few days ago and he's giving interviews to the media?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Topdawg wrote:But he should just shut up. His brother died a few days ago and he's giving interviews to the media?
Exactly. We don't see Kolo spouting off, do we?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:47 pm

His head wasn't right and as a result kept getting injured. What a complete load of utter Bollocks how much more crap can this guy come out with. It's a wonder he hasn't blamed City for his mis shaped ears!!!!!!!!!!!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:48 pm

blueboy wrote:
leopold wrote:
Funny, that.  He was perfectly happy to go off to Brazil for a tournament that would only help his career status, but not so much for a jolly that did nothing for him directly.

And his brother died last week.  How come he's not got on the first plane back to be here for the funeral?

I'll take him to the airport and see him on the first plane to Paris.  Let's get those FFP dodging twats to pay top dollar for him and then use the money to get players we need, instead of this disruptive numpty.

cheers 

cheers cheers . Spot on leo.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:11 pm

skyblueoz wrote:His head wasn't right and as a result kept getting injured. What a complete load of utter Bollocks how much more crap can this guy come out with. It's a wonder he hasn't blamed City for his mis shaped ears!!!!!!!!!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:45 pm

He can go for me, had the chance to be a legend, but turning into a complete Bell End now, however good he is.   He can be replaced.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Sounds like the consensus. I've just been to my local shop in our village. At least 3 City fans work there...and every single one said the same thing...."I won't be disappointed see him sold".

He has gone from a potential legend...to one that will forever be remembered as a selfish, greedy egomaniac.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm going to add him to a picture frame I'm considering: BlueMoon Bellends. He can go on there along with Danny "Sicknote" Mills, Alan "Show me your medals" Ball, Joey "Educated Thug" Barton, Peter "Lakey flies second class" Swales, Ben "Elbows" Thatcher and Rodney "I'm so selfish, I'll fuck up your season" Marsh. I've not yet decided whether Carlos "Manchester is shit" Tevez should be on there.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Time he fucked off
Club is bigger than any player
Hope he's played his last game for us
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Well IVC are out as well  Very Happy so he can come back and sort out his future
Gotta say he's been very disappointing this WC
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:47 am

Tmg didn't you know his head wasn't right which is why he was playing so badly & its all city's fault.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:47 am

What's been said:

Toure told France Football: 'At the end of the season, I wanted to stay for four or five days with my brother before I flew to prepare for the World Cup with Ivory Coast, except that City did not want to grant me a few days.
'I went to celebrate the title championship in Abu Dhabi while my brother was lying in his sickbed. By fortune, Kolo was at his bedside. After that I blame myself for not insisting and for not making them respect me.
'However, club officials knew very well that I was suffering for a few months as the health of my brother declined. This is the reason I had several injuries at the end of the season, because my head had taken control of my body. These last four months have probably been the hardest in my life.'

Manchester City have been left disheartened by Toure's quotes and Sportsmail understands that Toure did not request compassionate leave to spend time with his brother.
City are widely acknowledged to have always adopted a caring and sensitive approach to personal issues affecting their players and they have an impeccable track record when it comes to offering welfare to their players, with Pablo Zabaleta, Carlos Tevez and Emmanuel Adebayor all receiving sensitive support from the club and time off following upheaval in their personal lives in recent years.
A senior insider maintained that had Toure asked for those few days off, they would have been granted without hesitation.
Sportsmail also understands that City have been pro-active behind the scenes in supporting the midfielder, both during Ibrahim's battle with cancer and since his death last week.

City are believed to have pledged their unequivocal support to the family in the past week, with the club maintaining dialogue with former player Kolo Toure and brother Yaya, contributing to the arrangements for the funeral and even assisting with the paperwork. Before Ibrahim died, he was also invited to the club's Carrington training ground as a special guest.
A well-placed source stated: 'It is what we do for our players. They will always have our support.'
It should be noted that City, although a little bemused, do not view this latest development in their relationship with Toure as a major sticking point.
It is understood that there has been no conflict since the bizarre episode that saw Toure throw his future at the club into doubt when his agent Dimitri Seluk claimed that the club should have made more of a fuss for his 31st birthday, with his representative said that the midfielder was left 'very upset'.
City did give Toure a birthday cake and wished him happy birthday on Twitter but the player's agent suggested he was ignored by the club's Abu Dhabi owners when the squad visited at then end of the season.
'None of them shook his hand on his birthday. It's really sick,' Seluk added. Toure later backed his agent, writing on Twitter: 'Everything Dimitri said is true. He speaks for me. I will explain after the World Cup.'

So, the WC's over for you Yaya.....please do explain!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 am

I'm glad it's been reported that the club are compassionate, even when the player on question has been an arse (Tevez). There's something not right here and I'm not satisfied with Yaya at all right now.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down