Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group

4 posters

Go down

City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group Empty Re: City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:01 am

Read that yesterday. Hope it works. Will we ask UEFA to hand back the titles we missed out on when we couldn't spend?

If UEFA loses, and get fined heavily, how will that affect the future viability of UEFA? If UEFA distributes £60M of our, PSG's and others' money to CL clubs, will they be able to ask for it back from them?

It's a minefield and UEFA could end up hurting themselves.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group Empty Re: City Supporters Group join FFP legal action group

Post by shakencity Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:08 am

Yeah, i read this yesterday.

Tbh, i'm not really into all this FFP shit and i don't know any of the ins and outs that go with it. That said, if this fella who helped win the Bosman ruling's challenging it, then there must be a good chance the FFP ruling can be overturned . Good on the supporters for getting involved i say, fingers crossed they all succeed.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:22 am

I really can't see how fines can be reclaimed from clubs it was distributed amongst but if UEFA are found to have acted illegally then they themselves would have to return the money they fined City and PSG from their own coffers and would also have to pay hefty compensation to each club.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:08 pm

That's what I am getting at MCM. UEFA are so bloody arrogant that I bet they haven't told clubs to ring fence that money just in case. I have always said that I hope it comes back to bit them in the arse. Having to fork out £60M from their own coffers and maybe double that in compensation. That may well fund our Messi bid!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down