Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:01 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rotterdam...what to do with the kids?

4 posters

Go down

Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? Empty Rotterdam...what to do with the kids?

Post by Topdawg Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:49 am

Missus is working in Holland for three days this week, so looking for things to do with the kids as we are traveling with her. Staying in Rotterdam and going to The Hague on Wednesday. Anything interesting to do in Rotterdam with the kids? I think the zoo is closed for the winter (though it was 25C in Paris yesterday!).
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? Empty Re: Rotterdam...what to do with the kids?

Post by blueboy Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 am

Not the best place I've ever been....maybe the old harbour. Not sure how old your kids are Dawg, but you could while away and hour or so at Exit Game?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Rotterdam...what to do with the kids? Empty Re: Rotterdam...what to do with the kids?

Post by Topdawg Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:35 am

Kids are 6 and 7. I'll take them to Gouda tomorrow,  supposed to be nice there and we can test the cheese.  Definitely going to the market in Rotterdam as it is supposed to be breathtaking as it has a mosaic arched roof.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:50 am

The Escher museum in den Haag is well worth a visit,that's not far from Rotterdam
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:43 am

isn't their some good horticulture farms !!!!!!!!!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:35 pm

windmills off the main highway from Amsterdam-Rotterdam. Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:37 pm

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g188632-Activities-Rotterdam_South_Holland_Province.html

Just looked on Trip Advisor and Exit Game is the number one attraction.

This might help?

Enjoy!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Thanks chaps. Started off with kids marina.  Basically a small boat and the kids could drive it themselves. A few near misses but we survived. Talent is quite impressive...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:06 pm

70 Euros for my kids? No fucking way. Thanks for the help but my kids are a miserable pair (not literally). They turned down the cheese museum and a 90 minute boat ride along the canals of Gouda.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Went up the Euromast.  Shit myself on the 3rd lot of stairs and had to cone down again. Not the best way to spend 30 dabs.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Take it you're not good with heights Dawg!!

Maybe that's why your FF team stays below mine. Embarassed

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Been up the Burj Khalifa no problem.  That's about as high as you can get. The season is only 1/4 way through and you are panning me.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:01 am

What was the problem? Were the stairs outside?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:32 am

Yeah. The lift take you maybe 1/3 of the way. Then meta stairs (with gas in between so you can see the sea below). Windy and wet. My youngest is afraid of heights so he cried after the 2nd set of stairs. I had to take him down. Then I tried again with my eldest and I couldn't take it anymore on the 3rd set of stairs. I was determined to go up but I knew I'd end up on my hands and knees trying to climb the rest of the stairs.

In the end, my missus took him up no problem.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down