Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:01 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match

3 posters

Go down

Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match Empty Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match

Post by Topdawg Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match Empty Re: Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match

Post by blueboy Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Well I want a refund for 2 of my tickets then!!

That's like selling tickets for £40...but then halving them nearer the game!

That can't be right?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match Empty Re: Trying to fill the ground for the CSKA match

Post by Topdawg Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Being in the airline industry, I'm sure you know how it works.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Nope.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Tickets are usually cheaper the more in advance you book them!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:49 pm

I want my free tickets, as I've bought three on the cup scheme.  I can easily find three more people to go along to the game and, as the famous supermarket chain says, every little helps.

Other supermarkets are available...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:53 pm

You are offered a price and, if you are happy with it, you pay up.

I've already bought two tickets and I won't even be there!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:16 pm

And I've bought 4...so between us, we could get 3 more tickets!  Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Dawg...if you're not going, do you want to get rid of them? I'm sure I can get family to take them if you want, if you're not going. PM me.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 am

It actually includes tickets that have already been purchased.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:07 am

Topdawg wrote:You are offered a price and, if you are happy with it, you pay up.

I've already bought two tickets and I won't even be there!!!
Not on the cup scheme, you aren't.  And it's a bit of a shit do when you join a scheme expecting the club to live up to their promise of the best value tickets, only to offer them at half the price (effectively) to the day trippers.

I was charged for two tickets for the Barca game and I couldn't get to that, and they were almost twice the price of these.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down