Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back!

3 posters

Go down

Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! Empty Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back!

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:03 pm

After Forrest beat Derby 2-1.

Former Man City and England full-back Danny Mills
Final Score
Pearce points of view
Posted at 15:55
The Danny Mills v Stuart Pearce verbals continued on Final Score earlier, with presenter Jason Mohammad presenting Mills with some post-match Pearce quotes:

Mills: "I played under Stuart Pearce, remember. Last night on 5 live I said tactically and motivationally I do not think he's good. When I played for him he put goalkeepers up front, pre-meditated decisions. He put David James up front, and he did it again at the England under-21s."

Mohammad: "A reporter at Derby put your criticism to Stuart Pearce who responded: 'I do apologise for putting Micah Richards in Danny Mills' place at Manchester City'."

Mills: "I was coming back from a broken leg at the time. He asked me to play, and I said I wasn't fit, wasn't ready. He then told me I would never play for the club again. I stand by my comments, absolutely."

Over to you, Stuart...
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! Empty Re: Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back!

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Mills may be somewhat correct in certain parts but he's a wanka
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back! Empty Re: Danny Mills vs Stuart Pearce - I know who'd I back!

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:48 pm

He's a first rate wank-stain. Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Mills pussied out of playing by saying he wasn't fit enough.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:03 pm

And right there is my point. Shocked
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:06 pm

A real man has to be dragged off the pitch. Mills wouldn't even get on it and kept drawing his money. If there was a list of City players you don't like, he'd be high on the list.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:54 pm

He's still sour about that? Pearce had his number right from the off and was bang right to drop him for Micah.

He needs to let it go. It just makes him look a bit of a dick. Not that he needs any help...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Pearce points of view
Posted at 18:34
On the 606 phone-in, a Nottingham Forest fan calls Danny Mills an "egg-on-his-face pundit" and a "stalking jackal". Mills responds:
"I've said these things while Pearce was at Man City, while he was under-21s manager and being talked about for the main England job. This is manager who played a keeper up front instead of a striker. That didn't go down well, and he did the same things at England. And when we did well as a side at City, he put all our good results down to a lucky horse at the side of the pitch!
"It's not personal, me and Stuart Pearce. But why should I apologise? It's my opinion."

Pearce points of view
Posted at 18:10
"Stuart Pearce is not a great coach, motivator or tactician, and I've got plenty of evidence to back that up."
It's kicking off already on 606, in the ongoing Mills v Pearce kerfuffle...

Pearce points of view
Posted at 18:01
The Danny Mills v Stuart Pearce tit-for-tat row has been rumbling on all day.
Mills, who was part of the Manchester City squad under Pearce, started it by criticising the Forest manager on 5 live Sport on Friday night. Then Pearce's side won the East Midlands derby this lunchtime and Pearce responded to Mills after the game. Mills then reaffirmed his stance on Final Score.
Here's what Pearce has had to say: "I know Danny Mills very well. I worked with him at Manchester City, I put Micah Richards in the team in front of him, Nedum Onuoha too. Danny gets paid to make observations on football, and I'll accept anything he's got to say.
"My respect goes to people like Steve McClaren, Tony Pulis, Harry Redknapp, people who have spent hundreds and thousands of games in the technical area. That's where my real respect lies in football."
The next round of this should be when Mills appears on football phone-in 606, just starting now.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Ouch!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down