Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST

5 posters

Go down

Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST Empty Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:36 am

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-transfers-75m-paul-8512575

After our long drawn out debate over who is in charge of recruitment etc on here over the past 2 days...whoever it is should be ensuring we attract the VERY best in world football, wherever possible.

Pogba had another scintillating performance at the weekend and if we off-load TLMLF, then we need to be able to go all out to bring him to The Etihad.

£75m is a lot of money, but at 21, he represents fantastic value for the long-term. We could offer his a kings ransom as well in the summer to ensure he signs.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST Empty Re: Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:58 am

For that kinda money, i'd rather have Bale.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST Empty Re: Whoever is in charge....this kid is an absolute MUST

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Bale is a little more proven than Pogba. £75M is way too much.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:11 pm

I'd have Bale....but come the summer, I can see TLMLF wanting to leave and I really wouldn't be confident going into next season with the 2 Ferdy's as our CMF's.

Pogba is different to Bale. Both would be great!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:35 pm

We aint getting both and with the clowns in charge of us, we aint getting neither.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:39 pm

We want both, we'll end up with Wesley Schneijder

Last edited by ManCityMan on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:00 pm

ManCityMan wrote:We want both, we'll end up with Wesley Schneider
Not a chance!  He's German and we don't buy German players any more.  Even though we really should.  Come on, Burgervan, take a shuffty at the Bundesliga, it's more like the PL than any other league in Europe and the players are less expensive.  Stop looking at Portugal, for god's sake!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Who's German leo?
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30 pm

Gotze.

Draxler.

Muller.

Sweinsteiger.

Khedira.

All of these players would improve us massively.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:35 pm

And none will come.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Topdawg wrote:And none will come.

The Prophet of Doom! Laughing
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Will you tell him Den or will i ? l:lol:
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:49 pm

Seriously Bluey, do you think any of them would come to us?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:50 pm

ManCityMan wrote:Will you tell him Den or will i ? l:lol:

Piss off MCM.. Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Topdawg wrote:Seriously Bluey, do you think any of them would come to us?

I think Gozte has shown and interest to move away and so has Khedira.

Draxler has already been linked with us, is young, quick and a dynamic MF/winger.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:11 pm

If they're any good they won't come...

And I don't think we'd push the boat out for them.

We didn't for Hazard or ISCO and weren't even linked with Fabregas and Costa.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:54 pm

shakencity wrote:Who's German leo?
Well, okay, perhaps not Wesley, but you know what I mean.  There's Champions League winners in Germany.  There's World Cup winners in Germany.  So why the fuck are we tapping players out of Porto?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:39 pm

I meant Leo, Bluey Laughing
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Ahhh....sorry, re-read back over the posts.   Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:43 pm

It's what we call in aviation...Confirmation Bias.  Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:24 pm

I have no idea what that means but i will concede to your superior knowledge on the matter Laughing
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:37 pm

ManCityMan wrote:I have no idea what that means but i will concede to your superior knowledge on the matter Laughing

......is a tendency for people to favour information that confirms their preconceptions or hypotheses regardless of whether the information is true.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:09 pm

A bit like Daily Mail readers  Very Happy
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:12 pm

True....
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:00 pm

...or SPL fans! Very Happy
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down