Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Well done Bournemouth EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
Well done Bournemouth EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Well done Bournemouth EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Well done Bournemouth EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Well done Bournemouth EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Well done Bournemouth EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Well done Bournemouth EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Well done Bournemouth EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Well done Bournemouth EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Well done Bournemouth EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Well done Bournemouth

5 posters

Go down

Well done Bournemouth Empty Well done Bournemouth

Post by shakencity Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:51 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32377069

I'm so pleased to see Bournemouth clinch promotion (well, near as damn it) to the PL. It just goes to show, you don't have to be a "big club" with big players n large crowds to achieve the impossible. A good manager, with good players can achieve anything....this promotion for Bournemouth will give all lower league clubs hope that anything in football is possible. Well played and well done cheers cheers cheers
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Well done Bournemouth Empty Re: Well done Bournemouth

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:13 am

Was that a way of saying "come on you shakers"
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:45 am

No not really blue, I just think it's brilliant that a club with a stadium of around 11,000 and a fan base of 9,000 can get to the PL....especially when they had the the likes of Norwich, Middlesboro, Ipswich n Derby sniffing down their necks all season.

I honestly think it's fantastic news for football as a whole....oh and yes i'm shittin bricks for Satdi Shocked
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:13 am

I think I mentioned Eddie Howe as an outsider the other week, as taking over for one season....obviously, he wouldn't, but he's done a brilliant job there.

They play with 2 wingers and 2 strikers home and away - they never change their philosophy and play wonderful football.

It's great to see - but the PL is a different kettle of fish. Look at Burnley.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:29 am

blueboy wrote:It's great to see - but the PL is a different kettle of fish. Look at Burnley.
Tbh, i think they probably know that too. Even if they only last a season in the top flight, i hope they and their fans enjoy every minute.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:11 am

Loved the interview with their chairman straight after the game, especially when he said the team he's most excited about facing next season is City.
Not the usual shite about playing at The Theatre Of Shite, or visiting the self-proclaimed 'Most Popular Team In The World (ever)' Loserpool. Oh no, as a lifelong City fan he can't wait to get to The Etihad. Top bloke.
The only down side is, if we don't improve next season they'll probably leave us with the 3 points.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:41 am

I love the tweet from Charlton Athletic:  Celebrating like they've ruled out a 19-0 defeat!

If Wensdi win on Satdi, a draw would see them as league champions.  I'm hoping for a good set of results there, mainly because Bournemouth will probably only see the top flight for one season and then disappear, so having their moment in the sunshine would be brilliant for them.  Mind, they said the same about Oldham and Wigan...

Speaking of Wigan, they'll get relegated if Rotherham get any kind of result tonight.  So their racist saviour has failed miserably in his quest to save them from oblivion.  Oh dear  Razz
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:51 am

titbumwilly wrote:Loved the interview with their chairman straight after the game, especially when he said the team he's most excited about facing next season is City.
Not the usual shite about playing at The Theatre Of Shite, or visiting the self-proclaimed 'Most Popular Team In The World (ever)' Loserpool. Oh no, as a lifelong City fan he can't wait to get to The Etihad. Top bloke.
The only down side is, if we don't improve next season they'll probably leave us with the 3 points.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-dream-draw-bournemouth-9133699
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:55 am

Yeah, that tweet from Charlton is funny Laughing Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:53 pm

couldn't help laughing at the Bournemouth philosophy of playing 2 wingers & 2 strikers home or away & the manager never changing it.......  sounds familiar & you want him for 1 season Blue? Razz Razz
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Difference is...he seems to be able to motivate Oz.

Even if MP is stubborn with his 2 CDMF's....the money the players cost us, most decent managers would get a tune out of them. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:06 pm

most managers do get a tune out of them we buy them for big bucks then sell them for peanuts to other clubs. We also don't appreciate the youth coming through. Just read a bit in the M.E.N about Denayer being rumored to be loaned to a championship club next season, to gain experience??? WTF has n
he been doing this past season & had champs & Europa league to boot?  If true it beggars belief and sends out a terrible message to all other youngsters hoping to make the grade at City.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:17 pm

I think the quote was "to 'complete' his experience"

Well if playing for the Scottish champions and playing in Europe is now deemed a lesser experience in preparation for the PL....you're right, the others are fucked royally.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:29 pm

blueboy wrote:I think the quote was "to 'complete' his experience"

Well if playing for the Scottish champions and playing in Europe is now deemed a lesser experience in preparation for the PL....you're right, the others are fucked royally.
What a load of old tosh that is!  You're right, these kids are getting properly screwed over here, if all we're doing is providing the footballing equivalent of a temping agency.  How much more experience does he need?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Rekik has just won the league with his team, but it is an inferior league according city? Excuse me? inferior to the prem yes but to the championship & below no, He also has the experience of playing for Holland & again in Europe. Finally although the dutch league may not be the best but it has thrown up it's fair share of players who excelled in Holland and also abroad Van Nistelrooy, Suarez and the great Dutch players of the 80's & 90's. Why are city acting so bloody pompous.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Yeah, especially when we're getting all our "superior talent" from fucking Portugal!  Laughing
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down