Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time?

2 posters

Go down

Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? Empty Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time?

Post by blueboy Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 am

To make matters worse - Tevez missed the final penalty at 4-4 in the shoot-out!

If he is going and Aguero coming - then i suspect the next 48 hours will confirm it - as Tevez needs to sign before Wednesday.

As for Nasri.........i think he will need to hand in a transfer request before City make a move.

As for Wenger and the gooner fans.........Mancini clearly stated in the interview that no offer had been made that he knew of and that Samir is an Arsenal player. Please......tell me where that is tapping up??? He was replying to questions from the press. Alright - he did say that he hoped Nasri would sign by the end of the month, but i think he meant Aguero - Embarassed

Wenger is just bitter that:

a) Clichy has come out and said that he was fed up playing in a losing team and that City are a team going forward and winning things.

b) His talisman Fabregas will leave to reclaim the already waiting No.4 shirt at Barca which leaves his only other decent player

c) Nasri.....wanting to leave and join us or another club.

This has been coming for 2 or 3 years and finally, Wenger as fucked up so much he is clutching at straws with his retorts.

Come on City...get the business done and apart from losing out on Sanchez, that's very good business for little money spent overall.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time? Empty Re: Argentina Out of Copa America - Tevez/Aguero Time?

Post by shakencity Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:54 am

I think Tevez is off to Europe tbh Blueboy (with Aguero still coming), so this could rumble on past Weds but hopefully things are sorted sooner rather than later. Hopefully Nasri will be coming, but for some reason i'm still not convinced.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down