Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptyToday at 12:56 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
I have a request from the players and staff... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
skyblueoz
I have a request from the players and staff... Vote_lcapI have a request from the players and staff... Voting_barI have a request from the players and staff... Vote_rcap 
Wensdi
I have a request from the players and staff... Vote_lcapI have a request from the players and staff... Voting_barI have a request from the players and staff... Vote_rcap 
Topdawg
TMG
atlblue

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I have a request from the players and staff...

2 posters

Go down

I have a request from the players and staff... Empty I have a request from the players and staff...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Just before a game (usually a big one)

Players come and with all this fight talk, jinx themselves and also put pressure on everyone...

Could they not be more humble? Do they not think that this is a game of football and anything can happen?

You rarely see Barca players coming out with this shite and they usually sweep the floor with the opposition and do the talk on the pitch.

Back to top Go down

I have a request from the players and staff... Empty Re: I have a request from the players and staff...

Post by Topdawg Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:01 pm

But they're hurtin'...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I have a request from the players and staff... Empty Re: I have a request from the players and staff...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Well they have their own stupid selves to blame then!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:14 pm

The City fans have shown them love and they want to repay them.....
They are the ones to blame for this run, so they are the ones desperate to put it right.....
This is hurting them just as much as it is hurting the fans.....
The City fans deserve so much better than this......
We must all stick together through this patch....
blah blah blah bollocks.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:47 am

Players hurting?! Wishful thinks my friends!

Maybe hurting for a few minutes and due to their pride not gor the poor old city fans that deserve better!! Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down