Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

If we need any more evidence of our PC society....

3 posters

Go down

If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... Empty If we need any more evidence of our PC society....

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:30 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... Empty Re: If we need any more evidence of our PC society....

Post by shakencity Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:39 am

When i started playing (at 8yrs old), we only had Under 11s teams then with full sized nets...not these 6ft x 4ft plastic detachable nets these little whipper snappers seem to play with now. We were a relatively new team when we entered the league and generally full of younger kids than the rest of the teams that currently participated.
Anyway, due to the fact that most kids were 2yrs older, a lot taller n bigger (and better) than us, we got absolutely stuffed every game of the season. I'll never forget the 1st game i played, we lost 36-0 and the 1st goal i scored, we lost 21-1.....funny how these things stick in your memory eh.

I mention this because as a child in a poor team, this NEVER effected my or any of my teammates attitude towards football thereafter. In fact it just made us want to work harder and improve for the season after. It did work, as a few of us went on to make semi-pro standard with 1 becoming a pro with Crewe and Halifax.

You will always get rubbish teams in childrens leagues, that's just the way it is. We always had our results with exceptional performances and tables  published, it never deterred or effected us....tbh, we actually liked to see our team name in the local paper. Maybe these little kids are just getting mardy nowadays.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

If we need any more evidence of our PC society.... Empty Re: If we need any more evidence of our PC society....

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:53 am

No....just the fucking FA bowing to the PC brigade. It's complete and utter nonsense.

I have to publish all of our kids results and they look forward to the match reports, even if they get beat 5-1....it doesn't matter one single iota to them....they'd be more pissed off if we didn't publish them!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:07 pm

blueboy wrote:I have to publish all of our kids results and they look forward to the match reports, even if they get beat 5-1....it doesn't matter one single iota to them....they'd be more pissed off if we didn't publish them!
And that's exactly what we were like 35yrs ago, just goes to prove that kids don't change.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:12 pm

I stopped going to my daughters Sports Days at school because they are not a sports day, just a run around day, no races of any sort.   Lets not upset the kids that lose  Mad

Back in the day it used to be 1st, 2nd & 3rd certificates presented in front of the whole school, not just PC run around and join in.

And they wonder why GB is shit at most sports now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:27 pm

If my kids do shit in a race I tell 'em so. I tell them they have to train for the race and put them through their paces.

Obviously I tell my wife I am encouraging them.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:40 pm

It's all utter bollocks. The FA need to stop fucking interfering with kids football...they done fuck all for decades, then introduce at HUGE costs, this whole Dutch approach, net sizes etc etc etc, that many, many clubs can't afford to do, so fold.

Get on with dealing with the general shit you fuck up, week in week out, keep PC fuck-wit nonsense out of kids football, or get off your fat arses and go and watch some Sat/Sun morning kids football around the country, in parks, in fields, wherever there is a space to provide it, IF, your club can afford to enter junior teams now....and see what the reall issues are you bunch of over-paid wank-stains!!

Evil or Very Mad

I guess you can see I'm a little upset by the FA?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down