Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all...

4 posters

Go down

Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... Empty Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all...

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:09 pm

about this Manager.

After tonight, the fact that TLMLF was allowed by the manager to loll around the pitch for 80 mins, is nothing short of a fucking disgrace.

Not sure what we deserved, where we'll end up, but it's just not great.

I'd even go as far as to say we need 4 new defenders....again.

I'll admit to Mangala not being good enough - I've tried to defend him, but he's just not good enough. Otamendi is equally as poor for me....what a waste of money.

Sagna just isn't top class and Kolorov and Clichy are nowhere near Bellerin and Monreal.

Kompany for me is finished at the top level..too many injuries have taken their toll.

Pissed off with the fact certain players are just not putting it in, yet still get to play 90 mins of every game.

That's down to the manager.

We'll be lucky to get top 4 the effort we are putting in as a team.

Delph off???? wtf?

Bizarre. Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... Empty Re: Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:27 pm

We need a manager with balls.

Mancini had balls but the players turned against him.

We really need Pep at city to sort them out. At the moment there is no fear. Some players know they are guaranteed dye to our injuries and the old fck will not give youth a chsnce to shine or at least put in a blood6 effort.

Back to top Go down

Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all... Empty Re: Sorry...but the fact of what we saw from TLMLF sort of says it all...

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:31 pm

Well, I've woken up to the result I expected. I had hoped we would have got lucky but, alas, no.

At least you agree on Mangala. Stones should have been a priority if he's going to be as good as they say. I thought we could have got Varane for 35M in the summer.

I hate this manager. Not on a personal level, but his BS and lack of tactical nous. And lack of balls.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:23 am

Utter disgraceful performance last night, the worrying thing is after Sunderland at home we have Leicester, Watford, Everton and Norwich all away from home. That could end our domestic season
The board should grow some balls and do a Chelski get rid of the peligrini and bring in a temp manager to get us to the end of the season wbile we still have a season to play for
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:35 am

Totally agree, you have to give it to the Chavs, they always act when it is needed.   We will limp around till the end with "The Engineer" (how on earth he got the nickname is beyond me he is the absolute polar opposite  Mad) with probably a League Cup and a top 4 berth.    Sorry but after our start we should be at least 10 points clear at the moment.  Could have put up with calamitous defending for a couple of games after Vinnie went off on holiday? but 10 games on and still no better than a Vanarama League defence is absolutely nothing short of the biggest bag of wank coaching/managing I have ever seen.  And that includes Frank Clark and Alan Ball !!

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:16 am

Nijinsky wrote:The board should grow some balls and do a Chelski get rid of the peligrini and bring in a temp manager to get us to the end of the season wbile we still have a season to play for
If you'd have said this three weeks ago, I'd have told you to stop being a knee-jerk wanker.  Even last week, I'd have said to have a touch more patience.  But after last night, I'm having second thoughts.

I actually posted on here, at half time, how the second half would pan out.  I even predicted the bloody score!  Martin Keown said last night on MotD that the template to beating City is to let them play and then hit them on the break, which is exactly what I said!!!

I can see the problems and the fix is simple: If we're going to be allowed to have that much of the ball, we should push forward with more urgency and pick players who can actually score goals at will.  Sergio is normally that person, but fresh back from injury and against Arsenal?  Nope.  Bony is not that person.  We do, in fact, have a player, a registered striker, who does seem to be able to hit the target.  And yet we don't play him much.  Last night was crying out for something different and I reckon Kelechi was ideal to start that game, with a bit of speed from Sterling and Navas (yeah, I know!) and Silva and/or KdB pulling the strings in the middle.  And Yaya having a night off with some Christmas cake (yeah, I know he scored!)

It's not that we're playing badly, that's not the problem.  It's the lack of urgency, the tippy tappy bollocks, the dicking around on the edge of the 18 yard box and not having a shot and - most criminally of all - losing the ball and not rushing back to cover the already flaky defense.  If we cut all this crap out, we'd turn our season around without changing any personnel at all.  But I'm starting to think Pellers isn't going to make it happen.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:36 am

leopold wrote:
If you'd have said this three weeks ago, I'd have told you to stop being a knee-jerk wanker.  Even last week, I'd have said to have a touch more patience.  But after last night, I'm having second thoughts.

Since we beat palace 1-0 on the 12th Sept we have played 5 away games in the league, W0 D2 L2 For 2 against 8.

As a comparison Aston Villa's last 5 away games W0 D2 L3 For 3 against 11

With that sort of return on his investment I'm surprised Sheikh Mansour isn't on a plane right now on his way to find out what is happening to all his cash and kick some arse.

As for changing personnel, Only 1 change is needed. The manager he's the one who gets them to play this tippy tappy football out of defence.
I some times wonder if the defence have been threatened with the loss of wages or some other kind of penalty if they put their foot through the ball to clear it, because I can think of no other reason for the suicidal passes we play at the back.
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down