Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense!

5 posters

Go down

Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! Empty Re: Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense!

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:50 am

Sagna's only first choice because Zab's been injured. Sorry to say this, but if Zab breaks down again this season i'd let him go
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense! Empty Re: Zaba....wtf? Please tell me this is paper nonsense!

Post by Moonchester Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:52 am

when he is fit, he is first choice.. simples..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:07 pm

You're a hard man to please Den. Kompany can go. Zabba can go. Aguero can go. Who is left?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Caballero and Wright  Surprised)
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:17 pm

The people that stay fit Razz .

Vinny is injury prone...why keep him?

Serge is too, but i'd only sell him for £100m...and not a penny less.

Zab's not, but I did say "if he breaks down again", then we should sell him, while we can.

Didn't really think i was being harsh tbh Dawg, i follow 2 teams that constantly have injury prone players on their books....and it's fuckin depressing Crying or Very sad
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:19 pm

He stays all day long for me....has the club at heart, been a true warrior and here's hoping for 2/3 more years.

We need to retain some identity, especially if Pep is coming and we get all these 'new' signings that the media keep banging on about.

I'd hate for the likes of Kompany and Zaba to be sold - just to bring in some johnny foreigner who has no connection with the club, who stays for two years then buggers off.

For me, it's very important we retain those who genuinely have the club at heart - as they'll be the one's that will speak up and tell it like it is....
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:27 pm

blueboy wrote:For me, it's very important we retain those who genuinely have the club at heart - as they'll be the one's that will speak up and tell it like it is....
Yeah, from the stands Laughing Laughing Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:50 pm

He's not really said anything at all in that article, has he? Aside from "I'm not leaving in January". The message is that his contract will be in it's final year at the end of the season and everyone will decide what happens from there. Which could mean the club decide to sell, or it could mean a 2 year extension with the option of becoming an ambassador. Who knows? Not the author, that's for sure.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:11 pm

he speaks 7 languages, loves the club, has been here through some of the dire times.. I'd keep him regardless..
brilliant ambassador for the club
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:00 pm

A bit harsh shaken!

When we sold DeJong I think a big character and a hardworking and loyal servant was allowed to leave. Don't want thay happening again.

Zabba and Kompany can stay and do a Danny Mills for all that I care!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down