Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
It's easier to say who should be staying EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

It's easier to say who should be staying

5 posters

Go down

It's easier to say who should be staying Empty It's easier to say who should be staying

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:57 am

There will be some upheaval this summer now that Pep is coming. There will be plenty of comings and goings. I'd like to focus on the goings. Which players are going to struggle to run the 12km a match that Pep will demand? Who do you expect to be shown the door this summer?

Hart - stay
Willy - go
Wright - go

Clichy - stay
Otamendi - stay
Dimi - go (end of contract)
Denayer - stay
Kolarov - go
Kompany - stay
Mangala - go
Sagna - stay
Zabba - stay

Delph - stay
KDB - stay
Fernando - go
Fernandino - stay
Navas - go
Nasri - stay
Silva - stay
Sterling - stay
Toure - go
Zuculini - ???

Aguero - stay
Bony - go
Iheanacho - stay

I can't see us getting rid of both current left backs, though he could get a top draw LB and use Angelino as cover. Not sure if that is too big a risk. Don't see the need to get rid of any RB unless we get a top draw addition and then I'd let Sagna go.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

It's easier to say who should be staying Empty Re: It's easier to say who should be staying

Post by shakencity Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:09 am

Get rid of Wright and bring Lawlor in...that one's simple.

Navas has done well imo this season...he stays.

Nasri can go for me...and if Vinny breaks down again this season, so can he.

The rest i pretty much agree with.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

It's easier to say who should be staying Empty Re: It's easier to say who should be staying

Post by Moonchester Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:20 am

It will be interesting Pep's take on the loanee's.. Roberts 18 month?? surely Pep would be wanting to look at him close season.

Roberts
Unal
Barker
Fofana

just a few of our decent young un's out on loan, I think Zucculini will be gone, he's not done well enough even on loan yet.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:19 pm

That's a decent shout, Moon. One of the things Pep seems to do well is tapping the energy and desire of the younger players.  Those four you mention, along with Itchy, will probably get much more of a chance than they've ever had before.

I doubt he'll get shot of Mango, though.  At least not straight away.  He was fine under Vinny's wing, so it's clearly just a bit of on-field direction he needs.  Granted, we shouldn't have players who need hand-holding, but if he gets better, his confidence will grow and soon enough he'll be able to do it for himself.  If he doesn't, then I expect he'll be offski, but I can't see it happening this summer.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:23 pm

From what I saw on Unal, he looks like a 'marketing' purchase.

Barker needs a proper run in a reasonable side and should be on loan somewhere in the championship or Scotland or any top league where he can play all the time.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:27 am

Barker is back at city at the moment, We have Bryan out on loan who maybe one to step up I was surprised we let George Evans go. Zucco will go, so to Unal. Will we ever get to see all these African players we have in Norway , Holland & Sweden?
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:07 pm

Viera said only 1 or 2 kids would make it through at City. That'll be because we have so many very good players already.

I think it's very important for the club to have 3-4 local players in the 1st team squad.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:12 pm

I still want to see Barker included and given some gametime..
in youth cup final he was marked by 4 chelsea players at all times as they saw his potential.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down