Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:01 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS"

4 posters

Go down

Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" Empty Re: Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS"

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:24 am

So....I wonder if the referees association will suspend him for the next round of matches, considering he made such a glaring error?

Other lesser referees get binned - but I bet you that prick won't.

We've had some awful decisions go against us this season by referees - but that was probably the worse one for several reasons:

- he had his back turned, so it can't be deliberate as the rule stands

- he couldn't possibly see if it hit is hand as he was behind Sterling

- he didn't book Sterling for a deliberate hand ball

- was it even inside the area?

Awful refereeing.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS" Empty Re: Clattenberk...."he did the one thing you should never do - GUESS"

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:23 am

Think this Spuds fan summed him up:

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 am

I got absolutely no sympathy from anyone
Got Swings & roundabouts and Sterlings out of play cross v Everton thrown at me

Just shows how dross the state of refereeing is if that preening arrogant twat is supposedly the best of them
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:41 am

Swings and Roundabouts?

The Sterling one is probably the only major decision we've had all season....I can name you 6/7 major incidents we've had against us though! Rolling Eyes

Hope you told them to fuck off?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:42 am

He was pretty fair across the board, I thought.  The Spurs fan, not the total joke of a ref.  How he's the best ref we have in this country is beyond me and it doesn't say much about the others.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:49 am

I watched Atkinson and he was a shit as well during the Arsenal game....but because they are supposed to be the best we have, no action will be taken against them.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:53 am

I thought the FA were rooting for Leicester to win the league, but after that bollocks yesterday I'm now convinced it's Arsenal they're backing.  This is why Clottenberk and Twatkinson are the best; they're the best at making results go the right way with shit decisions.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:54 am

No Blue I didn't No point
It's just gonna look like whinging against a dipper 2 Goons a rag and a MK Dons fan
They,ve all had numerous shit decisions against them apparently
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:56 am

Oh yeah....forgot about all of those shocking decisions.  Sleep
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:01 pm

TMG wrote:No Blue I didn't No point
It's just gonna look like whinging against a dipper 2 Goons a rag and a MK Dons fan
They,ve all had numerous shit decisions against them apparently

Yeah, there's no point, we'd get as much sympathy as we'd give them for crap decisions going against them (apart from the Dons, it's been a fair while since they've been relevant enough for us to care.)
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:18 pm

True Leo.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:40 pm

The trouble with bad refereeing & line calls is the final outcome when the season is done. people say they all even themselves out. Bollocks do they. If they do then we have got 12points due us, it is almost 1 million per league place so at my estimate bad refereeing has cost us around 4 million so far. Bet if it came out of the officials money we would have them all crawling for video refs.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:22 pm

skyblueoz wrote:The trouble with bad refereeing & line calls is the final outcome when the season is done. people say they all even themselves out. Bollocks do they. If they do then we have got 12points due us, it is almost 1 million per league place so at my estimate bad refereeing has cost us around 4 million so far. Bet if it came out of the officials money we would have them all crawling for video refs.
That being the case, we'd be 6 in front of Leicester and not 6 behind.  The difference between fourth and clear at the top.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:50 am

not necessarily leo as we don't know how many dodgy decisions have gone against Leicester.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:10 am

skyblueoz wrote:not necessarily leo as we don't know how many dodgy decisions have gone against Leicester.
Referees making duff calls against Gary Lineker's favourites?  Pah!

Well, there was that nonsense at weekend against Arsenal, I suppose...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down