Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself.

2 posters

Go down

Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. Empty Re: Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself.

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:41 pm

'What would Manchester United argue? Did we create soccer or did Leicester create it?

'Let's call it the money pot created by soccer and the fandom around the world.

'Who has more of an integral role, Manchester United or Leicester? It's a wonderful, wonderful story. But you could see it from Manchester United's point of view, too.'

'What's happening with Leicester is a wonderful, wonderful story. Maybe that's absolutely spectacular - unless you're a Manchester United fan, Liverpool fan, or Chelsea fan.

Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. 31D79A6E00000578-3476224-image-a-1_1457083529882

Fuck off...keep your nose out of our football...c*nt!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself. Empty Re: Charlie Stillitano....go f**k yourself.

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:09 pm

'Who has more of an integral role, Manchester United or Leicester? It's a wonderful, wonderful story. But you could see it from Manchester United's point of view, too.'

Why could you????

The fact that Utd, Chelsea and Loserpool are all currently outside the top 4 isn't Leicesters fault at all, but their own.
This is what winds me up about somebody trying to change the current structure to suit teams that may not make the CL next season....especially from a country that isn't even in Europe Mad .
Admittedly the CL should be streamlined and not take all friggin year to complete, but to jump to some fat fuckin Yanks tune is bang out of order.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Agree. If this isn't proof that 'elitism' is rife in football - then I don't know what else is.

I really hope this thing doesn't get the green light. I'd hate to see the same teams playing a CL tournament every single year. Yes, the main teams are generally the one's who win it - but for the likes of ourselves this season, if we beat Kiev, then get a decent draw in the QF's...it'll be something special for us - and achievement on merit, not money or a vote.

The twat and his fucking cronies, only want a slice of the $ pie. Well, fuck right off!

Leicester deserve their place as winners or runners up for their efforts over 38 games.

FUCKING WANKERS!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down