Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I see the pair of bellends are at it again....

3 posters

Go down

I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... Empty I see the pair of bellends are at it again....

Post by blueboy Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:44 am

right before our biggest game of the season. 

What a pair of cu&ts!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yaya-toure-pay-up-last-7723515
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... Empty Re: I see the pair of bellends are at it again....

Post by blueboy Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:03 am

Watched the Sunday Supplement this morning and they were talking about the headlines.

Martin Samuel summed it up and said "who cares?" "Really, the City board will be thinking - 6 weeks, then we can get rid of them for good. Nobody gave City a chance last week against PSG and they got a great draw and he wasn't playing, so why should they worry about him and his agent now? Pep didn't want him 5 years ago, so the moment he announced he was coming to City, he knew he'd be surplus to requirements as he's not part of City's future, so who really cares?"
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I see the pair of bellends are at it again.... Empty Re: I see the pair of bellends are at it again....

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:11 am

and absolutely no way will the pair of money grabbibg twats pay a penny to buy out any contract! Dont make me laugh!  All a big ruse to get his contract cancelled by mutual concent! Good riddence to the pair of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:22 am

Yep, just stand firm until the summer. They both know Pep doesn't want him, so just sell him to the highest bidder and if that's these two, then so be it.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:33 pm

That Dimitri Seluk is an arse.  He's there going on about how it's not right that a player of TLF's stature hasn't had his contract sorted out by now.  He's clearly seen Sergio getting an extension and thought, "Well, if HE can get one, so can I!"

The club will wait for Pep before making any moves, but I suspect Pep had already given the green light to keep Serge.  And who wouldn't?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:06 am

If he doesn't pay the WHOLE of his contract up, stick him on the bench every game and make him train with the kids for the whole of next season.
However much Pep wants him out, i really do hope the club get rid of him on our terms and not Yayas slime ball of an agent.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down