Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptyToday at 12:56 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Ruining football - let's here what people say now EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
skyblueoz
Ruining football - let's here what people say now Vote_lcapRuining football - let's here what people say now Voting_barRuining football - let's here what people say now Vote_rcap 
atlblue
Ruining football - let's here what people say now Vote_lcapRuining football - let's here what people say now Voting_barRuining football - let's here what people say now Vote_rcap 
Wensdi
Topdawg
TMG

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ruining football - let's here what people say now

+2
shakencity
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Ruining football - let's here what people say now Empty Ruining football - let's here what people say now

Post by Topdawg Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 am

There appears to be strong talk of Wesley Sneidjer coming to the dirty half of Manchester.

If he wants his reported £200-£250K per week tax free, he will need to be paid nearly £400K per week or even £500K per week.

Give him a 4 year contract and that is an eye watering £80M in wages alone. A £35M transfer fee would make this a £115M deal minimum. It could even go as high as £135M!!!

Now who is ruining football and distorting transfers?

What will Rooney say about all this and will he threaten to leave again because mutd lack 'ambition'?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Ruining football - let's here what people say now Empty Re: Ruining football - let's here what people say now

Post by shakencity Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 am

Sneidjer's not even that good. Let him go to the Rags and add to the mounting debt.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Ruining football - let's here what people say now Empty Re: Ruining football - let's here what people say now

Post by Boris Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 am

We signed Aguero for a similar amount but I gather his wages are no where near as high as what Sneidjer's expecting yet the Sun and other papers kept calling him "City's £90 Million New Boy". Will Wesley be called the "£100m Dutchman" if he removes to the swamp? I doubt it.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:32 am

I agree. The press will no doubt say he was a "snip" at £35m and it will be an excellent and incisive purchase. Even though he cost more than Aguero. And you can bet they won't include the gross pay or any bonuses.

God, I hope he flops...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:05 pm

fucking hell lads, the "green eyed monster" is all over this thread, we dont even know if its true yet.

We all know he's a top player but city cant buy everyone, it sounds like he wants to come & play for United which is the sort of player we want.

You never know City might try change his mind with ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££s extra in his pay packet then you'll all be saying what a top player he his (like you already have).

Theres always Joey Barton Wink

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:12 pm

ONH, no one is saying he isn't a good player, just that they are pointing out the difference with United and City how a transfer and subsequent fee is reported in the press.

If he leaves Inter, i personally would prefer him to go to yourselves, with the transfer fee and huge wages, maybe he would be of good value to your lot, but i don't think he would for us, as we have to get rid of too much deadwood at the moment withh FFP and all that.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 pm

city are now in with the big boys of football, shite will get printed about your team most days of the week in the press & also on TV/radio.

Just "roll with it" like we have to & get used to it, its when they DONT print or talk anything about City you should start to worry.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:45 pm

BoyWithTheArabsCash wrote:ONH, no one is saying he isn't a good player, just that they are pointing out the difference with United and City how a transfer and subsequent fee is reported in the press.

Actually, I'd go as far as to say it's the difference between us and any other football team in the entire world. I only use Sneijder as an example because it's there in the press right now. You can guarantee that whatever he signs for will not be inflated by the press to the extent ours are. Remember the £47m for Tevez? Funny how that wasn't the record transfer fee. Notice the £50m for Torres didn't include salary, nor the £35m for Carroll. But we buy Yaya for whatever sum it was and he's "£200k per week Touré" in the press, because it sounds more than the relatively teensy sum we paid for him. And the fact we paid sensible money for two players this season is swept under the rug altogether, because there's nothing interesting in the spend and it was less than United have shelled out.

And the only reason I want Sneijder to flop is to take the heat off Mario.

Other than that, I'm with Brendan Behan.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 pm

ONH wrote:city are now in with the big boys of football, shite will get printed about your team most days of the week in the press & also on TV/radio.

Just "roll with it" like we have to & get used to it, its when they DONT print or talk anything about City you should start to worry.

I never see any shite about United in the papers - If you lose 4-0 to WBA, the media will blame either the riots or City.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down