Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
As good a start as we could have asked for EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

As good a start as we could have asked for

Go down

As good a start as we could have asked for Empty As good a start as we could have asked for

Post by gratedbean Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:12 pm

I'm trying not to get too excited about the game because at the end of the day Swansea are a newly promoted team and we have a long road ahead of us, but that second half was quite simply shit hot.

I thought Swansea played quite well, and probably had the bulk of the posession for a big part of the first half, but they never really posed any threat and we seemed quite happy to let them have the ball without really breaking into our final third. Similarily to last week our passing was a bit off in the first half, De Jong and Barry looked pretty rusty, and were too deep.

Then in the second half Barry came into the game a lot more. Thought Dzeko was unfortunate not to get MOM, he looked sharp, strong, and confident (albeit not against the strongest defence he will come up against).

Didn't really rate Johnson, he didn't particularily do anything wrong, but he didn't really add anything to the game. Clichy looked decent going forward, a lot faster than Kolarov, wasn't really tested defensively though.

... And then Aguero, the guy looks quality, so much confidence and with the ability to back it up. You watch him and think, yeah this bloke is a class above. Nice change for us to bring in a striker who has hit the ground running too!

Trying not to get ahead of myself, but all in all, prospects are good for the top of the table clash next week.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down