Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptyToday at 12:56 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
A full house always guaranteed at Manure EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
skyblueoz
A full house always guaranteed at Manure Vote_lcapA full house always guaranteed at Manure Voting_barA full house always guaranteed at Manure Vote_rcap 
Wensdi
A full house always guaranteed at Manure Vote_lcapA full house always guaranteed at Manure Voting_barA full house always guaranteed at Manure Vote_rcap 
Topdawg
TMG
atlblue

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A full house always guaranteed at Manure

+4
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Paulpowersleftfoot
shakencity
Topdawg
8 posters

Go down

A full house always guaranteed at Manure Empty A full house always guaranteed at Manure

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:02 am

Just been to see the nurse to give blood. She tells me that her daughter has just started at the Mutd centre of excellence. They gave her two tickets to the arsenal match!.

Now if Mutd are gonna be giving so many free tickets away and force fans into the cup scheme, then they will pretty much always sell out.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

A full house always guaranteed at Manure Empty Re: A full house always guaranteed at Manure

Post by shakencity Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 am

You're right Dawg.

I've got a mate that works for Utd, he gets 2 ticket to every home game but HE can't watch the game as he's obviously working, so he gives them away. Luckily for me he's giving me his tickets to the derby this season, albeit in the Utd end.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

A full house always guaranteed at Manure Empty Re: A full house always guaranteed at Manure

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 am

Take a camera,you'll fit in no problem
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 am

"I would go, but i can't get a ticket" heard in most pubs around the UK tonight whilst wearing their replica shirt and a green and yellow sacrf.Rolling Eyes

They're even advertising them on Talksport now.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:53 am

Easy PPLF, i'll happily take one of their tickets but i draw the line at acting like one Laughing .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 pm

will you take a banner and get it out when we score?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 pm

I like the "when" and not "if" statement Dawg.

No, is the sensible answer mate.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:31 pm

BoyWithTheArabsCash wrote:"I would go, but i can't get a ticket" heard in most pubs around the UK tonight whilst wearing their replica shirt and a green and yellow sacrf.Rolling Eyes

They're even advertising them on Talksport now.
Do you remember the likes of Newton laughing at us on 606 because we had adverts in the MEN for match tickets a couple of seasons ago? Well, seems we were onto something. I've heard ads on the radio, with rousing music and one of those majestical type voices, suggesting we get tickets for the swamp. Can't say I've heard any for City of late...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:36 pm

a bit like CS at wembley then?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:45 pm

ONH, we aren't the ones bragging about having 330 million fans though. Surely with that amount of support, you don't need to advertise to sell tickets, especially playing a team like Spurs? Or is the majority of your support glory hunting, plastics, who would rather sit at home or in the pub, telling everyone how they are massive fans, yet they never actually go and support the team? My local as usual on a match day, will be full of them tonight.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:01 pm

thing is most " locals" will, because United have got more supporters then City.

If ALL city fans go to games like you lot make out they do you've got 45 thousand blues (all mancs) where as we get 70 odd thousand for every game (all cockneys) as well as all the pubs being full.

Can anyone on here tell me how many times ever City have had a better average attendence than United, in the last hundred years

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:23 pm

ONH wrote:Can anyone on here tell me how many times ever City have had a better average attendence than United, in the last hundred years
I think we managed it in 1974 cheers

Of course, over the last few decades it's been a moot point because you've had a bigger stadium. And you were allowed to expand too, a luxury we never really had at Maine Road.

In terms of raw numbers, even if we completely pack our place to capacity, we'd have an average of 47,700, which is 28,000 less than yours can hold.

Even if we did it on percentages, it still doesn't favour us. If we are 90% full, we'd have 4800 empty seats. In your ground, 4800 empty seats equates to 94% full.

So it's basically a pointless argument.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:06 pm

yep your right, & I never started it Very Happy

Right off to OT, United to win 3-2 in a five goal thriller cheers

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:52 pm

So ONH is off to the pub then,armed with Norwich scarf and a plethora of excuses why he couldn't get a ticket
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Pplf, its like he has to inform us about going to old toilet. I bet the little toe rag is in his room waiting for the game to end, then come on here and wum.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Full house because Lancashire are top of the league Very Happy
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Why when they score do they have to show the alcoholic old cunt jumping up and down.They should only show footage of him if he's having a stroke
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:21 pm

What are the odds that Spuds aren't such a bunch of clueless twats next weekend when we have to play them?

Hopefully they will be. Hell, we stuck two past the rags without really trying, we should be able to properly stuff them.

But I bet they aren't. Fuckers Mad
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:44 am

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:So ONH is off to the pub then,armed with Norwich scarf and a plethora of excuses why he couldn't get a ticket

your so funny lol!

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:48 am

Personal Gsus wrote:Pplf, its like he has to inform us about going to old toilet. I bet the little toe rag is in his room waiting for the game to end, then come on here and wum.

snide remarks like this could get you booted off here I heard Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:49 am

I think you and Gsus need to get a little room somewhere and work through your differences...

failing that, Ashley Young did bugger all for my dream team last night.. grrrrrrr
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:50 am

ONH thats not snide, thats a slap in the face! Smile

Moon, mind your own business! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:ONH thats not snide, thats a slap in the face! Smile

Moon, mind your own business! Smile

I dont mind the odd slap as long as it works both ways, you know what I mean Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down