Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

England players when Sturridge is on the ball....

3 posters

Go down

England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... Empty England players when Sturridge is on the ball....

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:43 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... Empty Re: England players when Sturridge is on the ball....

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:47 am

Hart's save last night was out of this world....

It was good to see Stones and Hart, trying to play out from the back. On TS they were slating Stones, calling him over-confident!! WTF?

He wasn't at fault for the poor back passes, that was Dier and Henderson. They moan when they try to play fluid, passing football, yet if they smacked it up front (and we have the 3 statues up front), they'd be complaining that we just play long ball football.

I thought he bypassed their front 3 really well last night, problem was, he had Sturridge, Lingard and Walnut all standing still....those 3 were bloody awful last night. Can't believe Southgate took off Alli and didn't bring Rashford on until 10 mins to go.

On TS they were saying that Wilshere is the only player we have who can carry the ball forward and should be included in the next team!! Really, some so-called experts don't half talk shite.

Alli can carry the ball forward and is far better than Wilshere.

I'm not really in to International football, but it seems that whoever is the manager, whoever plays, the pundits and media will always moan about something.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

England players when Sturridge is on the ball.... Empty Re: England players when Sturridge is on the ball....

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:14 am

Don't watch any internationals anymore, bores me senseless.  It's like a 2 week football break every month at the moment.  Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:22 am

It was that or Eastenders... Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Watched the 2nd half of the tedium. It's always the same. Players that play decent for their club sides are piles of poo for England. Walcott shouldn't be in the squad, let alone the 1st team. Same for Rooney, Cahill and a few others.

Townsend had some decent runs when he came on. I'd probably go with Townsend and Sterling as our wingers until Patrick Roberts is ready...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:47 pm

blueboy wrote:Alli can carry the ball forward and is far better than Wilshere.
And he's not injured for 90% of the season, either.  Wilshere is done, he's never going to be the superstar that the gooners wanted him to be, it's time to let it go.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:51 pm

This would be my England team:

Hart
Walker, Stones, Dier, Rose
Drinkwater, 
Sterling, Alli, Rashford
Deeney, Vardy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:22 pm

I'd play Vardy before I even dreamt of playing the lazy Sturridge or the shit for England Kane. Deeney is a good shout as you know he'd work his balls off.

Not sure about Dier as CB, but who else is there?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Dier's pretty quick and good in the air - until Smalling comes back.

Deeney would be a target man if needed or is excellent at holding the ball up and dropping deep in that No.10 role, so gives you options - and as you said, he works his nuts off.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down