Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Pep Presser - WBA EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Pep Presser - WBA EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Pep Presser - WBA EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Pep Presser - WBA EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Pep Presser - WBA EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Pep Presser - WBA EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Pep Presser - WBA EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Pep Presser - WBA EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Pep Presser - WBA EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Pep Presser - WBA EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pep Presser - WBA

2 posters

Go down

Pep Presser - WBA Empty Pep Presser - WBA

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:54 pm

City manager Pep Guardiola says Vincent Kompany is fit and available for selection for this weekend’s game at West Brom.

The defender was taken off at half-time against Manchester United on Wednesday because he was tired having started two consecutive games after a month on the sidelines with a groin problem.

He played 78 minutes against Southampton last weekend in his first Premier League start since April - and told Guardiola he felt it was best he came off during the EFL Cup match at Old Trafford just three days later.

“Vincent didn’t play the second half because he was tired,” Guardiola said. “That was the reason why.”
Guardiola also confirmed Kompany has a future at City under his leadership.
There have been some suggestions in the media this week that the Belgian’s style of play may not be suited to Guardiola – but the manager has refuted those claims and says the club’s focus is on ensuring he makes a full recovery from the muscle problems he’s suffered over the last two years so that he can play regularly once again.
“All professional players can play in different styles, and of course he can [play in my side],” Guardiola said.
“He has a contract, no? So of course, I don’t know what is the problem.

“He didn’t play as much the last two seasons and we want to keep him safe. We want him to have the same options as his team-mates.

"We want to take care of all the players. Vincent knows his history in the last two years. We decide after what happened in Swansea to avoid it again. The injury was minimal compared to last season.

"The game against Southampton he played 78 minutes and he said he can’t play no more, and the last game was 45 minutes. We need to handle the situation until he can play 90 minutes. It was just three days after Southampton, so maybe that’s why he was tired."

Bacary Sagna, Kevin De Bruyne and Pablo Zabaleta are all recovering well from their respective injuries – but Guardiola could not confirm whether or not they will play this weekend.

“They are getting better,” he said. “Right now I cannot answer. They are getting better - but I cannot answer if they will play at West Brom.”
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Pep Presser - WBA Empty Re: Pep Presser - WBA

Post by leopold Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:59 pm

blueboy wrote:“All professional players can play in different styles, and of course he can [play in my side],” Guardiola said.  
“He has a contract, no? So of course, I don’t know what is the problem.
Hmm...  scratch

Little Joe and Samir have contracts too, but they aren't getting anywhere near the squad this season.  I suspect this may be the root of the problem.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:20 am

What's the root of the problem? The fact that Samir and Joe aren't there? If so, the players who are sulking over it, need to grow some bollocks - it's not nursery school ffs, they get paid handsomely for their job - grow the fuck up or leave. Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:29 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down