Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
melee at the end EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
melee at the end EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
melee at the end EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
melee at the end EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
melee at the end EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
melee at the end EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
melee at the end EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
melee at the end EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
melee at the end EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
melee at the end EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

melee at the end

4 posters

Go down

melee at the end Empty melee at the end

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:27 am

Just watched MotD and Aguero's 'challenge' was ridiculously over the top, very dangerous and deliberate. If Aguero had stuck some chances away, he wouldn't have been so frustrated to launch the assault on Luiz. It doesn't matter that teh ref did a bottle job not sending Luiz off for his first half push on Aguero, Sergio just can't do what he did. I hope someone comes in (maybe Itchy) and scores a bagful of goals in the next four games and Aguero stays on the bench for a while. He's let us down badly.

How Chaloba escapes with just a yellow for pushing Aguero down is beyond me. The ref is right there, practically standing next to him. The FA will not punish him any further because he got a yellow. An absolute joke. Fernandinho should not have reacted to Fabregas' sly slap in the face (for which he should be banned for 3 games) so he fully deserves his ban too.

We'll struggle without him as he's been the mainstay of our team this season.

And Pep bottled it in the interview. He should have been more openly critical of what Aguero did. Will he talk to our players? Yes, but to tell them how happy he was with the way they played!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

melee at the end Empty Re: melee at the end

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:49 am

I disagree. I don't like Managers coming out in public and openly criticising players, because 99.9% of the time, those players aren't interviewed after the game to give their opinion and it only provides more over-the-top reporting by the media looking for another headline.

Praise in public, persecute in private.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:01 am

Maybe the interview wasn't 'complete' and we just get snippets, but it didn't sound right to say he'd talk to the players only/mainly to tell them how proud he was of the way they played. He could have talked about our players in general rather than picking on individuals.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:07 am

They're already out to get us now....why add fuel to the fire for them?

See this headline:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/index.html

"Are Pep's title plans in tatters?"

FFS, we're only 4 points behind and it's the beginning of December.
Aguero hasn't been playing well, we all know that, so maybe the 4 game ban will focus his mind as let's face it, Pep would have kept picking him if he was available - when possibly, giving Kelechi a start over him or playing KDB as that false 9, or Sane up front may have been a better option.

I agree, Fernandihino missing will be a far bigger loss for me than Aguero right now.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:37 am

I sincerely hope that Jesus will be the guy that puts the pressure on all the attackers making them up their game to just get into the 1st team. Whether that be Sergio or Sterling or Sane or even KdB.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:46 am

Yes, Dino going missing will be a big worry. Maybe Gundogan can step up for a bit?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:10 am

Omg...I only found out about the sendings off this morning watching MOTD....I turned the game off yesterday after Hazard scored and hadn't seen any results since Shocked .

Serge and Ferdy were stupid and fully deserves their bans...pure frustration, but they have to accept we've no given right to win every game.
That said after watching the Watford highlights (and as Dawg said), how the lad who pushed Serge down didn't get sent off too is baffling.

Oh and not sour grapes, but the ref should be banned too for not sending Sideshow Bob off for his blatant block on Serge.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum