Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off??

4 posters

Go down

City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? Empty City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off??

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:52 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? Empty Re: City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off??

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:45 pm

Next game Fernandinho should slap someone at the final whistle and the club use precedent to avoid the ban.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? Empty Re: City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off??

Post by ManCityMan Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:54 pm

I hope the club appeals on the grounds of the leniency shown to Chelsea players both during the game AND in this decision if possible. 
Fabregas looked down at the advertising hoarding then deliberately fell backward over it, he knew exactly what he was doing. He then put on an Oscar performance and all this after he provoked Fernandinho by slapping him in the face? How can the FA deem that acceptable but Ferdy's reaction to be worthy of disciplinary action? Ferdy deserved his red as did Serge but Chelsea and Sideshow Bob in particular, got away with it time again during the game, the referee and  his assistants were appalling in the uneven handling of the game.
It's difficult to try and be unbiased but Fabregas clearly slapped Ferdy and it was clear that Ferdy was not incensed until that happened so how can they ignore it? It was a major contributing factor!
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:17 pm

I just cannot begin to understand the logic of the F.A. It appears to us City fans they have an agenda against us to the outside world it looks like we are serial whingers. I really cannot fathom their way of looking at certain incidents & how they draw their conclusions. Jesus I almost believe it is easier to understand the female sex!!!!!!!!!City and Chelsea charged by FA...an guess who gets off?? Icon_eek
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down